INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Mesa quiver

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mesa quiver
acollins
Contributor 2016
Member # 21310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acollins   Email acollins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Eagle flight still make the Mesa quiver. I am wanting to purchase one but cannot find it on their website
Posts: 622 | From: Indiana | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowhnter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowhnter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They did as of last fall. I dont know that he'd ever done much advertising on those particular quivers, but he still had and sold them none the less. The very next quiver I get will indeed be the Mesa. I think its unbeatable, if you shoot 2 blade heads exclusively.
Posts: 1056 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acollins
Contributor 2016
Member # 21310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acollins   Email acollins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a single arrow model on the website. I am looking for a 3 arrow.
Posts: 622 | From: Indiana | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Jr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered a 3 arrow Mesa a few weeks ago. I called them and got the short one, my 205 grn. Simmons Safari's fit all the way in it. It's a nice light quiver.

Steve

--------------------
Steve Jr

Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2126 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawkeye
Contributor 2017
Member # 662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a thread from the sponsor's classifieds that gives a little more information:

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=002760

--------------------
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Posts: 1836 | From: Central Illinois | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trasher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 43544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trasher   Email trasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they still make the Mesa quiver, I was talking about with Don last week !

--------------------
Trying to get the bow a part of me!

Posts: 141 | From: Frankfurt Germany over the puddle | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WESTBROOK
Contributor 2017
Member # 8854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WESTBROOK   Email WESTBROOK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, they still make them. Probably need to email or call Don and he'll fix you up.
Posts: 3660 | From: Manton Michigan | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, I just went to the website and if you select the main menu, then Bow Quivers, all of the quiver options are available, including 3 arrow Mesas... Hope that helps.
Posts: 804 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acollins
Contributor 2016
Member # 21310

Thanks found them on there tonight. Looks like exactly what I am wanting. Thanks
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are currently updating our website and will try to make it as smooth as possible. We have a number of new products that will be added including the Mesa, Cochise, Diamond Pro armguard, Night Light, and others. Thanks to everyone for your support and your patience.

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1932 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©