Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » HH bug got me ... Part One! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 997 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  995  996  997   
Author Topic: HH bug got me ... Part One!
Rooselk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rooselk   Email Rooselk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My HH bite is still itching. That's because I still have another month to go until I'll be able to place my orded.

Kpual, I also plan to order a 68" Redman. I'd love to see pics of your bow if you have any.

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters • Traditional Bowhunters of Montana • Montana Bowhunters Association

Posts: 1959 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pavan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pavan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i saw a fleeting post about a yew Pete George at the Footed Shaft and jumped all over it. i guess the appropriate word is "shocked", man what a bow. My wife said "You better get it before someone who does not know what it is gets it." Can i pick 'em or what.

--------------------
Pavan

Posts: 5803 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smilinicon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinicon   Email smilinicon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a 68" Redman and a 70" Wesley Special. I have to say the Wesley is my favorite. I own many different types of bows and the Hill's are my favorite. Light as a feather...
Posts: 208 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Overspined what are the draw weights of your 66"ers?

[nono]

God bless,Mudd

[ January 08, 2011, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Rob DiStefano ]

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12021 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAD900
Member # 20553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAD900   Email TRAD900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I paid for Craig's house with all the Hill's I own.I have over 200 bows,most of them Hill's.

--------------------
HH Wesley Special 68" 57#@29"
HH Wesley Special 66" 55#@27"
HH Wesley Special 62" 57#@28"
Wes Wallace Royal 68" 60#@31"
Wes Wallace Royal 68" 56#@28"

Posts: 55 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GingivitisKahn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GingivitisKahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! We assume you will have the decency to post copious pictures once you have the new Hill. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2025 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't want to talk about it. [saywhat]

200 Hills! Man! Can you take a photo of them all? [clapper]

I'll just say that those bow stringers I mentioned aren't coming over here all by themselves...

And, I reckon I hinted at it to my wife, but when she finds out... well, she'll let me know that merely hinting and talking hypotheticals isn't the same as actually asking. [goldtooth]

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6048 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and congratulations, LongbowBen! Too much fun!

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6048 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank V
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank V   Email Frank V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Longbowben, You are going to love it. They are nice & smooth, forgiving, easy to carry, & just plain pretty. [thumbsup]
Frank

--------------------
U.S.A. "Ride For The Brand Or Leave."

Posts: 1961 | From: S.W. Montana | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Denbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Denbow   Email Jack Denbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I thought I was the only one with a HH itch. I have been resisting scratching but I think I am weakening. You guys are sure making it hard.
Jack

--------------------
PBS Associate member
TGMM Family of the Bow
Life is good in the mountains

Posts: 1619 | From: Nowhere, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wannabe1   Email Wannabe1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jack, go ahead...you'll be cool...your friends will like you...you'll fit in...you'll be in the in crowd!

No pressure here!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"TGMM" Family of the Bow.
"Good shoot Papa!" My son Robert after every shot I make whether good or bad.

Posts: 6901 | From: Albany, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Jeffer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Jeffer   Email Jerry Jeffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
200!!!!! My goodness man!!!! I guess you looked at the menu and said "I'll take one of every thing".

--------------------
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Posts: 4003 | From: Stroud Township ,PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpankyNeal
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpankyNeal   Email SpankyNeal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pavan that was almost the Holy Grail there man! A Pete George for $175...you need to buy a lottery ticket ASAP LOL!!! Congrats on a GREAT find!

Spanky

--------------------
Ken "Spanky" Neal

4 Sunset Hills and counting!

66" 59# "White Dragon"
65" 56# "El Tigre"
67" 47# "Quiet Places"
66" 57# "Lionheart"

"Speed is vital, however it is absolutely worthless when you exchange it for stability and accuracy"...John Schulz

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodstock, Georgia | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pavan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pavan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I should go back to being a professional poker player and leave the music thing.

--------------------
Pavan

Posts: 5803 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
straitera
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for straitera   Email straitera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hill shooters coming out of the woodwork. Hope you all enjoy as much as I have all these years. Get used to longer bows w/straight grip & shame on you.

--------------------
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Posts: 4639 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 997 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  995  996  997   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©