3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Huntin Podnuhs.. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Huntin Podnuhs..
DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished looking through this whole thread again.. love it. I have a few to add to it..

-

This is the first time Randy and I met. This was on our first annual Tradgang Beouf hog hunt. It was so much fun! We did not manage to kill any hogs, but we did manage to catch a few. Randy was chewing on their legs to try to make mom come back..

-
Here is another buddy, Joe Barron. This is my "brotha from another motha". We both have young kids and that has affected our time together, but when we do get together it makes it that much sweeter.

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Hunter's Choice Bowstrings

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Posts: 3076 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT, would love to see some updated pics.

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Posts: 3076 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael K Miller
Contributor 2018
Member # 34387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael K Miller   Email Michael K Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
My little arrow puller and future lady of the forest

-
My good friend and one of my mentors in traditional archery on my first recurve deer recovery

-
My uncle who is also another one of my mentors in traditional archery

-
And my little cuz

Posts: 143 | From: LA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shameful how many photos held hostage

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17410 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huskyarcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huskyarcher   Email huskyarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is one of my favorites from a recent hog hunt. The folks around you make a hunt!!

-

--------------------
------------
Dalton Lewis
PBS Associate Member
Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Posts: 1476 | From: Ashe County, North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Jr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really nice to see. Great pictures guys. But so sad that all of those pictures from the beginning are gone ! What a shame ! I really need to learn how to post pics.

--------------------
Steve Jr

3 PC Pronghorn 58"-#49-@26"
Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2266 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Sunstone
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Sunstone   Email T Sunstone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I am with my best buddy just today.
 -

Posts: 633 | From: MD | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

love that pic, T Sunstone! Their truly man's best friend!

--------------------

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photo!!!
I miss hunting with my beagles - too long ago

Posts: 2479 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©