Striker Bows
3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Antonio Martinez

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE 2016 ST. JUDE AUCTION BIDDING FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Hope and Faith Rules and Roster (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hope and Faith Rules and Roster
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope is Right Handed.....Faith is Left Handed.

Those that agree to hunt with the bow during a given month must realize they are responsible for getting the bow to the next hunter ON TIME. That means via Next Day Air if need be.

Please do NOT sign, mark, or draw on the bow anywhere or anyway. If you receive the bow with any sort of added marking other than from the bowyer please email me and also make a PUBLIC post in case I am away from my emails so other admins can deal wit it.

You are responsible for packing the bow as you received it or better than you received it.

Remember, this is all about the Kids at St Judes, we want to take care of these bows the best we can so they will bring the most dollars for the kids.

Fill ins to come...and remember...please see the other thread and make sure you provide ALL of the info, if not, your request will be tossed...also, do NOT put Both Hope and Faith in the title, this is very confusing. If you are ambidextrous, you may put Hope OR Faith...that will get you considered for either.

Feb - HOPE : Wild Things - Hogs n Dillers
Feb - FAITH : Wild Things - Hogs n Dillers

March - HOPE :
March - FAITH :

April - HOPE : Nick Ison - TURKEY
April - FAITH : Mark Kurdys - Wild Turkey and Coyote

May - HOPE : Wayne Boone - TURKEY
May - FAITH : Randy Doyle - TURKEY

June - HOPE : John Langley and Howard Barnard -FROGS
June - FAITH :

July - HOPE :
July - FAITH :

August - HOPE : Zach Ruble - ANTELOPE
August - FAITH :

Sept - HOPE : Mike Lee - ELK
Sept - FAITH :

Oct - HOPE : Dalton Lewis - DEER
Oct - FAITH : James Wolffe - DEER

Nov - HOPE : Jerome Bischoffberger - DEER
Nov - FAITH : Colin Earles - Ohio whitetail rut, turkey, possibly coastal NC Bear

Dec - HOPE :
Dec - FAITH :

Jan - HOPE : Jimmy Twitchell - rabbit/coyote Utah/ -javilina,coues deer AZ
Jan - FAITH :

Feb - HOPE :
Feb - FAITH :

March - HOPE :
March - FAITH :

April - HOPE : Lance Ethan Jackson - TURKEY
April - FAITH : Barry Loving - TURKEYS AND HOGS

May - HOPE : Randy Madden - HOGS
May - FAITH :

--------------------
Woolshire Carpet Mills, Inc.

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29580 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see if I get a chance with Hope!!!!!!

Edit: WooHoo!!!!! Looks like Hope and I are going deer hunting!!!!!! [Not Worthy] [clapper] [clapper] [Not Worthy]

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11114 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29580 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
Contributor 2017
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Can't wait to get it in my hands and see if I can kill my first trad turkey! Thanks for the opportunity Will and Terry!

Nick

Posts: 300 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What better way to break my turkey jinx? HOPE will do it!
[clapper] [pray] [biglaugh]

Thanks!!!!

Such a great cause!

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2335 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bow loving man
2017 Contributor
Member # 4743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bow loving man   Email bow loving man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping the Faith...Good luck to everyone who gets to hunt with them...It is a blast if everyone documents and shares their hunts...

Edit: Woo hoo! Gotta get my turkey callin down...I love spring turkey hunting...and now with Faith!!

--------------------
"...on earth as it is in heaven..."

Posts: 1976 | From: Texas Panhandle | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I better get some better-looking hunting duds. I got FAITH that we'll be taking a hero pic this season.

(Dang..now I got that George Michael song stuck in my head . [banghead] )

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 833 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------

monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I have a date for elk season!! [goldtooth]

Going to be good times in the high country.

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 2480 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to put something out there for consideration and discussion. I agree 100% that folks who hunt these bows don't need to be signing them..that doesn't add anything and certainly has the potential to depress bidding at the auction for the kids. But maybe there's something we can do to enhance the fellowship and the auction.

There's a new phenomenon called "bullet journaling", sort of a cross between scrap booking, journaling and doodling. All it requires is a bound notebook and creativity. we can include such a bound notebook with both Hope and Faith. Each Rover Gal hunter can add as many entries to the journal as they are inspired to add.

There are no rules to what you add: Stories, poems composed while on a hunt, a turkey feather, a maple helicopter, a bundle of hair freed from a barbed wire fence, a streak of blood from one of God's amazing creatures, scales of a fish, a recipe, a drawing or a photo, a hand-drawn map , lichen from an alpine outcropping, a print made from a plaster cast of a bear or elk print, etc. In other words, things that cant be reproduced in the posts here describing the travels of the girls and the travails of those who hunt with them.

If we did this, my guess is that the first notebook will fill up quickly and somebody would start the second volume and so on. At the end of the 16 month journeys of Hope and Faith, somebody could make a page by page photo record of the journals, copy it to a CD and those could be included with the bows at auction and maybe posted to Youtube, and then the original journals could be delivered to St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital for their kids library, so those amazing kids can see what Hope and Faith looks like the world that awaits them.

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 833 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark,

I like the idea and would certainly participate in a journal adventure.

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3500 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twitchstick
Contributor 2016
Member # 19043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twitchstick   Email twitchstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry I messed up! I apparently can't read! [readit] I am real sorry but I thought that faith was right handed [knothead]
I don't think it would be fair to the animals if I shot left handed. I sent you a email and maybe we can fix this

Posts: 2915 | From: utah | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my!!! I am up against Bisch in November!!!! I am waaaay out of my league as Bisch is a "machine"!!

This is going to be awesome! I feel so blessed to have Faith during the local rut!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2769 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ceme24:
Oh my!!! I am up against Bisch in November!!!! I am waaaay out of my league as Bisch is a "machine"!!

This is going to be awesome! I feel so blessed to have Faith during the local rut!

No competition here, brother!!!!! I just "Hope" I can do her justice!!!!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11114 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you Bisch! I am looking forward to this. Just drop dead beautiful bows!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2769 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©