3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River
wapiti792
Contributor 2017
Member # 8137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wapiti792   Email wapiti792   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad she made it safe! I got a shot in my shoulder and switched to righty. I just hope I am ready for whitetail righty by October. Good luck with her!

--------------------
Mike Davenport

Posts: 3129 | From: Southern IL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope is in the house.

She arrived yesterday well packaged and in great condition.

I'm trying to get some time to set her up and tune for hunting arrows. Hopefully I'll get her on the trail of elk early next week.

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 2905 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick question. Is it too late to be on the list ? I live about a hour from Will and if I was the last person to get a bow I could drive it to him. Thanks

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2437 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bows ship directly from the last hunter to the Winning Bidders on the St Judes Auction...

Let me see what the list looks like...and would you please post what bow you would like to hunt with?

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30612 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure thing. Right handed around 45#. Longbow or recurve doesn't matter. Thanks

--------------------

Tom

Posts: 2437 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Never mind Terry. I was thinking that Will was letting people test drive em and he was getting them back at some point. Forgot they are going to the winning bidder. My apologies. Congrats to the winnng bid

--------------------

Tom

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©