3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

SAM STEPHENS

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only had a doe and small buck come through tonight. It’s surely not a normal November in Ohio. 62 today and will be over 70 tomorrow! I think it’s affecting deer movement

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2815 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a couple close encounters the last two mornings. I saw a new buck yesterday that is a stud 8pt. I “Hope” I get a crack at him at some point! Still in the blind with about another hour left before I have to go get ready for church.

I’m going to be out of pocket for most of this week, but Hope and I will be back in the woods by the weekend!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11933 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job, Bisch! [thumbsup]

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 919 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What’s up with Faith up north?

It’s gonna be a couple more days till I get to hunt again with Hope!

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11933 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bisch! She’s been out a bit. I have 5 days of hunting lined up 11/18 -11/22. It hit 26 degrees last night and we have a dusting of snow here this AM. If i can I will get her out sooner as it’s gonna get good here! For now, it’s practice practice practice. This bow is SWEET!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2815 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerhunter_w
Contributor 2016
Member # 37337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deerhunter_w   Email deerhunter_w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to everyone. These bows are shooters. I got my hands on hope when dalton had it.

Jeff

--------------------
58" Tall Tines 49@28
58" Centaur Triple Carbon Elite 50@27
64" stickflinger 50@28
Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 468 | From: nc | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

I have 3 big does in front of me now! It’s supposed to be rut time, so I’m holding off for now.

It’s taking every ounce of will power I have to hold off though!!!!
When it comes to shooting critters with my longbow, I have little restraint! [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

It won’t be too much longer before my time is up with Hope.

Danny Red, if you are keeping up with this thread, please PM me with your address,so I can send Hope to you at the end of the month.

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

CRM_95
Contributor 2018
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith made it to east Texas today!! She's already shooting good for me, and Will makes an awesome bow. She's quiet and quick, and just beautiful craftsmanship. Be forewarned, hunting has been incredibly slow in my neck of the woods. With that said I'm persistent so she's gonna see a lot of tree time regardless. I have a week off coming up pretty soon and have a little public land camping/hunting trip planned. I'll keep y'all posted!! Oh, my first 3 shots at 12 yards the feathers were touching. I'll post some pics later on.
Posts: 686 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Good luck with Faith Ryan!!!!

Well, it’s near the end of the 4th qtr for me with Hope. I got just a couple more days to try to make something else happen, then she will also be headed to east TX.

I’ve been seeing a lot of deer, but have not connected on anything else yet!

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

CRM_95
Contributor 2018
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith and I will be headed out in a couple hours for our first hunt. The antlerless season for the county I live in ends tomorrow, and I've already used my buck tag here...so it would be awesome if I could see a doe this afternoon. Won't get to hunt tomorrow because of church so this is my last shot here at my lease. But I can still kill a buck in the county that borders mine, and I have a pretty good late season public land spot over there, so all is not lost no matter how this afternoon goes. I'll post some pics and an update when I get home.
Posts: 686 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

A double up; Hope and Faith on the same day, sure would be cool! Let’s see if we can make it happen!

Good luck Ryan!

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

CRM_95
Contributor 2018
Member # 38163

No luck on my end!! Had a good afternoon in the woods but not much moving. I only heard one rifle shot all evening and that's odd for around here. This is the old ladder stand we were in.
 -
 -
And the view from the stand. This is normally a pretty good spot. Lots of sign but nothing came through today.
 -
I'll be back at it next weekend!!

CRM_95
Contributor 2018
Member # 38163

Holy huge pics!! Sorry guys not sure how that happened lol.
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Hope is on her way to east TX!

Have fun with her Danny!

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©