3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suprem Leader and Captain of the F. R. O. G Team checking in. I have been notified of Hope's pending arrival and her soon immersion into the rigors of war.

I will soon alert the team to prep for our first mission, oh how I pity the fools that mess with Hope.

There will be no hope for them!🐸

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3893 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supreme Leader/Captain,
Expected delivery date at your headquarters expected on Thursday, May 25, 2017.

I pity the frogs in your designated area of operation!

(good luck)
fnshtr

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2625 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir,

Seeing you are a "Man of the Cloth" and highly regarded in the Kingdom of God (pronounced as GoDDd).

I request your prayers of safety and of bountiful wisdom in our endeavors against this vile and transformational creature we refer to as the Vietfrog.

And a word of prayer that they may fine rest in the hereafter!

--------------------

Posts: 3893 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Well Hope arrived!

There are times in life when all seems bleak. And, well, your disgusted with your self, and things in general and maybe somewhat in dispair and then, Hope arrives!

-
 -

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

-
 -
 -

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

-  -  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Will Cocke of Black River has done an Outstanding job with these bows (I'm sure Faith is as good as this one).

When shooting the bow the very first time I use the arrows that I normally use in my Centaur Chimera GT 5575, (400 spine) 30.5" to back of point with plain insert and 175 grain tip, total wt. 495.

The bow draws 47#@28. I draw about 29" so approximately 49.5 at that draw and right at 10 GPP.

MY first half dozen arrow few to the right so I changed the point wt. to 150 and got her in the wheel house now the arrows sit at 470 grain and 9.5 GPP draw wt.

She a solid shooter and if I do my parts she put it where i'm looking (problem is where i'm looking gets distracted).

Good performance and no vibrations after the shot. I shoot 3 under and have moved the noc point up some to provide better clearance for me.

My plans are to possibly take her to the HH Classic next weekend if I get comfortable to do so.

After that Possum Head will get a turn with her and we plan to get after some Frogs.

--------------------

fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
WVBA Member

Posts: 2625 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

A Frogs Lament...

St. Jude Hope 2017-2018 Bow arrival in video

https://youtu.be/2QBITHP1cg4

--------------------

mnbwhtr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnbwhtr   Email mnbwhtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see anyone signed up for Faith in June,July or August. Terry should I forward it to Sept?
Posts: 438 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waiting for pics of those frogs!

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 907 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnbwhtr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnbwhtr   Email mnbwhtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAVE FAITH! Last afternoon sitting on a field with dust bowls when a hen comes in to dust, about 15 minutes she rolls around in the dirt when out of the corner of my eye I see a gobbler coming to her. She gets up and walks by me at about 17-20 yds and then he comes and low and behold my arrows takes him threw the neck, up he jumps and flies about 20 yds and drops. Season over! I'll try to get some pictures posted when I figure out how to. Faith is the answer!
Posts: 438 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Way to go Randy! Congrats! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper] [archer2]

--------------------
WVBA Member

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Supreme Leader checking to give a public advisory announcement, first off Congrats to fellow warrior spirit Randy on the Big Bird!

Second for those seeking sensitive documents such as pictures of the enemy elements, those will be released in due process of the law and not a minute sooner!

In this current political climate where everyone is a "leaker" you will find no such treasonous traitor on the F.R.O.G Team [Eek!]

In fact I'm seriously deliberating on placing such current members in the brig for Major Cyber Security breaches. One such member as Scout.

During a roll call this morning it was discovered that he has lost his password and may have compromised his secure cryptic computer account [scared]

This could very well allow access of enemy "hackers" to very "Top Secret" mission codes and battle plans [Eek!]

We will soon know of the damage possibly done once the targeted Forward Operating Base (FOB) is accessible. Currently it is at 11.2' and rising preventing successful mission objectives.

Once it is below 8' and lowering the Team will be alerted for action.

Please prep for pending battle and detail accounting when that time comes.

To track the progress of possible dates and times when this mission is possible, click on the secure link below and monitor the rise and fall elevation as posted above.

https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=lix&gage=pgfm6

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©