3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Randy! I know you were running out of turkey season, but you made the wait worth it. [thumbsup]

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 907 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Fate has prevented the men and I from our latest attempts at making inroads into enemy territory.

I can only speculate that God has kept us from impending dangers unseen by mere mortals, however advance we are as the F. R. O. G Team 🐸.

We will advance as he see fit.....

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3898 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnbwhtr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnbwhtr   Email mnbwhtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://imgur.com/a/oP6OT
Hopefully this will work for pictures

Posts: 438 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bird Randy!

--------------------

Posts: 3898 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Randy! Nice bird. [clapper] [thumbsup]

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2630 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic

--------------------
Inquiring minds.......

Posts: 667 | From: Black Hills, SD | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Still waiting on river to recede...

Much rain continues to hinder our operations....

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

If and when we can get back out here a teaser of what I hope will be the results

https://youtu.be/Y3V0HNxydvU

And this was from the last St. Jude Hope bow from Sarrells

https://youtu.be/T1KHlI7nSgs

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

We have been in the midst of Tropical storm Cindy for the last 2 days with torrential rain and flooding.

And this will cause the river to continue to rise....

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Well it is with sad regret that I as the Supreme Leader and Captain of the F. R. O. G Team must admit......

We FAILED🙀

Due to fate or Devine Interventions we have not been able to get it done!

Now I could easily pass blame to Sniper for not showing up when missions were scheduled (he blamed work obligations, likely stories🙄).

Or Scout for not having the fore thought to plan other mission sites instead of a flooding river😳☔️

But nope, I'll not do that and just take the high road!

Zach, Hope is on the way to Montana, and this missions success rides squarely on your shoulders 😁

--------------------

monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Zach, Hope is on the way to Montana, and this missions success rides squarely on your shoulders
No pressure of course. [biglaugh]

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 2933 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cove-Creek
Contributor 2017
Member # 13378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cove-Creek   Email Cove-Creek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope is now in MT, delivered today.

I am looking forward to putting this bow through the paces. Superb craftsmanship and finish! The lines of the bow along with the wood combos really appeal to me and are easy on the eyes!

Thank you John for getting the bow to Billings! You done an excellent job packing her up nice and tight for the trip here.

I will get some pics of her here in Big Sky country over the next few days and report back in with initial thoughts after running some arrows through her.

My goal is to put an Antelope down with her next month.

--------------------
Zach

Posts: 188 | From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] [clapper]

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2630 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnbwhtr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnbwhtr   Email mnbwhtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ready to ship Faith off to Michael Davenport but am having trouble locating him. Anyone know him?
Posts: 438 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cove-Creek
Contributor 2017
Member # 13378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cove-Creek   Email Cove-Creek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would take a moment to report in.

I spent some time a couple of evening this week shooting Hope.

I built a set of Easton Axis 500s that I cut to 29.75" and installed 50 grain brass inserts and fletched with 4" right helical feathers.

I paper tuned and was shooting bullet holes with 125 grain field tips.

I took the bow to a local 3D shoot this morning and had really good time.

Here are a couple of short videos and a pic.

Video was captured by my son with a phone and it's hard to see much but you can get an idea for the landscape that I will be hunting in and around.

-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyOS3THjsKs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bUVLUAVbY

--------------------
Zach

Posts: 188 | From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©