3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Does anybody make a repro/replica 1956 Kodiak

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anybody make a repro/replica 1956 Kodiak
chinook907
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chinook907   Email chinook907   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been looking for an original 60" in 50#'s plus, in good shape and not having any luck.

--------------------
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Posts: 911 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anointed Archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anointed Archer   Email Anointed Archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can try these guys?
http://www.vintageworksbows.com/index.html

--------------------
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Posts: 1744 | From: Greenville, Mi. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damascusdave
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for damascusdave   Email damascusdave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly Vintage Works is no longer. Bowyer developed serious allergies to wood dust

DDave

--------------------
I set out a while ago to reduce my herd of 40 bows...And I am finally down to 42

Posts: 3554 | From: Mirror, Alberta, Canada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chinook907
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chinook907   Email chinook907   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the responses guys.

--------------------
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Posts: 911 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anointed Archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anointed Archer   Email Anointed Archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too bad, I sure hope he recovers quickly! Thanks for the update!

--------------------
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Posts: 1744 | From: Greenville, Mi. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mahantango
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mahantango   Email mahantango   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad you're on the other side of the country, my buddy Jim Martin makes about as close as you're going get to a 56/57 Kodiak. Only faster. Mahantango Custom Bows 570 541 5971.

--------------------
We are all here because we are not all there.

Posts: 1145 | From: central Pa. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SportHunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 25506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SportHunter   Email SportHunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM sent
Posts: 1747 | From: IL | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M60gunner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M60gunner   Email M60gunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DDave, I think you have him mixed up with another bowyer. I just got a new '62' replica before Christmas. But back to original post, he starts at '59' and goes up to '64'
Posts: 2202 | From: Sun City, Az. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reddogge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reddogge   Author's Homepage   Email reddogge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are thinking of Brandon Stahl of Rose Oak Creations. His business is not operating anymore.

--------------------
PBS Reg member 1973
Maryland Bowhunters Society
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA

Posts: 5010 | From: Finksburg, MD | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhawk archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhawk archer   Email bowhawk archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately Vintage Works operation is down at this time and the future is uncertain.
Posts: 491 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©