3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, for those of you attending the Kalamazoo Expo, I'll have "The Tradition Live On" signature bow on display.

Terry Harris

Posts: 1647 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll also have the book as well, so you can see a little of each one's history.

Terry Harris

Posts: 1647 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STICKBENDER98
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 18516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STICKBENDER98   Email STICKBENDER98   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stopped by and took a peek while in Kalamazoo yesterday, someone is going to be very lucky to own this bow. You've done a great job Terry.

Jason

--------------------
Too many bows to list, and so many more I want to try! Keep the wind in your face, and your broadheads sharp.

Posts: 648 | From: Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by STICKBENDER98:
Stopped by and took a peek while in Kalamazoo yesterday, someone is going to be very lucky to own this bow. You've done a great job Terry.

Jason

[clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7505 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Folks, I'm approximately ONE THIRD of the way in reaching my goal of selling all 1000 tickets.

Let me say again, this is a "ONE OF A KIND" bow, which I truly feel will be a collectors piece of Traditional Archery History.

It's easy to get tickets.

Terry Harris

Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by T. W. Harris:
It's easy to get tickets.

Yes it is!!

Thanks Terry

-

Posts: 2479 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Thanks Tony, I've got a long way to go, but with supporters like you my friend, I feel I'll get there.

Terry Harris

Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,
You've come a long way already. I appreciate your efforts to organize this project, especially for the fact that the winners are the kids.

I applaud your diligence in creating such an iconic work ... a significant piece of history.

[archer]

Posts: 2479 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Thank you Tony.

Hi everyone, unfortunately Johnny Stelly won't be able to be here at the Pre Spring Arrow Fling. As you know, Johnny prepares our chili for our free Saturday night supper.

There will be a food Vendor here, however, and you can get lunches as well as supper on both Friday and Saturday night at reasonable prices.

I plan on some great auctions for the Boy Scout Camp, Saturday before supper. Somewhere around 5;00 PM.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

The question was put to me about what's scheduled for this event coming up, the "Pre-Spring Arrow Fling", my answer was, "the event starts on Friday with no schedule of other things going on."

On Saturday, at approximately 1 PM, right after lunch, I'm planning on having a card raffle for a Black Widow Bow. I might have another card raffle on another bow at around 3 PM. One of those bows could be either a Northern Mist Longbow, Bear Archery Bow, Big Jim Longbow or a DAS Bow from 3Rivers Archery.

I also think there will be a Trade Blanket at 4 PM at the registration area.

Then at 5 PM, I plan on auctioning SEVERAL outstanding packages. These raffles as well as the auctions are to raise money for the local Boy Scout Camp, I also use to place some of my targets.

Terry Harris

Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got my tickets the other day. Thanks Terry and thanks for all that you have done for the camp.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1227 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

You're welcome Greg, please pass the word. People that really care about our past tradition that the signee's on this bow represent should be trying to get a chance on winning this one of a kind piece of traditional archery history.

Terry Harris

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©