3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Steven "memo" Dimitrakellis

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Trenton, as of today, three of the gentlemen that are signing the bow are in the Archery Hall of Fame. I just found out a fourth will be inducted in 2018.

In my opinion, this bow just keeps getting better and better.

Terry Harris

Posts: 1560 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, here are the gentlemen that were not only proud but said they were humbled to sign this bow. I know there others known I may not have gotten, but I really feel I got some of the best of traditional archery's torch bearers.

Here they are:

G. Fred Asbell ~ Ken Beck ~ Monty Browning ~ Jerry Brumm ~ Neil Byce ~ Len Cardinale ~ Ron LaClair ~ Marvin Clyncke ~ T.J. Conrad ~ Craig Ekin (name's on the riser as the Bowyer who donated this bow) ~ Byron Ferguson ~ Roger Fulton ~ Dale Karch ~ Bob Lee ~ John Lee ~ Dick Mauch ~ Dick Robertson ~ Steve Turay ~ Barry Wensel ~ Gene Wensel ~ Bob Wesley

Terry Harris

Posts: 1560 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STICKBENDER98
Contributor 2017
Member # 18516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STICKBENDER98   Email STICKBENDER98   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's going to be a really cool prize for someone to win. Looking forward to seeing pictures as the signatures are added to the bow.

Jason

--------------------
Too many bows to list, and so many more I want to try! Keep the wind in your face, and your broadheads sharp.

Posts: 608 | From: Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

The raffle tickets will be here this week folks.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

I can't say this enough, the money raised from the raffle of this bow will go to a Boy Scout Camp to help develop young men and Children's Harbor, helping chronically ill children.

Not to mention, a one of a kind bow.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Only thirty days away from the Howard Hill SE Classic, when I kick "The Tradition Lives On" bow. I will start getting signatures from Byron Ferguson, Neil Byce & Steve Turay.

The Bow will then head to Texas for Bob Lee's Signature and then head to Missouri for Ken Beck's and Roger Fulton's signatures.

The bow will then be brought to the Compton Rendezvous for several more.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE HERE MONDAY!!!

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

THE RAFFLE TICKETS ARE HERE!!!

Let me know if you're interested.

As mentioned above, two wonderful organizations will benefit from this raffle.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Back Up

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Alright folks, the first 10 tickets have just been sold. This gentleman also sees a collectors item in the making, not to mention what a great cause it's going for.

It's very easy to get these tickets.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Back Up

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Tickets are easy to get folks, check, money order or PayPal.

Terry Harris

fmscan
Contributor 2016
Member # 29411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fmscan   Email fmscan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like two, just let me know where to send check and what do I put in the pay to area. Thx
Posts: 1217 | From: Skaneateles, NY | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Frank, email sent your way with info.

Thanks

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

ELEVEN DAYS AWAY FOLKS!!!

This will kick off getting those signatures from those outstanding Torch Bearers of traditional archery.

Terry Harris

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©