3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Shan G. Mandrayar

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » ST JUDE AUCTION START DATE!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ST JUDE AUCTION START DATE!!!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 1st...7PM Eastern.

GET YOU ITEMS LISTED NOW PLEASE AS TO HELP THOSE OF US WHO ARE RUNNING CAN CHANGE GEARS AS THE AUCTION STARTS...

THX

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31250 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matty
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matty   Email Matty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [pray] [thumbsup]
Posts: 4147 | From: Fort Collins,Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I have time to get on and at least buy something. I am homeless right now, and waiting to close on a new to me house that needs a lot of work, so all my stuff is in storage, and I don't even have a computer other than my phone.

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11894 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome !!

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2518 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bama
Contributor 2017
Member # 5383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bama   Email bama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just added a batch - forgot to use icons. oops.
Posts: 367 | From: ALABAMA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crunch Time!

On another thread, Terry reminded us that "back in the day" we had nine pages of listings for the St. Jude Auction. Recent years have been four pages...

Lets turn this thing around now! Absolutely no good reason not to have 20 pages...or more. If half of the TG members listed only one item, there would be 20,000 items to bid on....

Our heart will be found where our treasure is.

Treasure the lives of young cancer victims who, according to recent statistics are losing a battle with cancer at the rate of 5.5 kids each and every day!

Putting that into perspective: About the time I boot my 7 YO son out the door to catch the bus, somewhere a young life has lost his/her battle to live. As I am trying to figure out what to make for lunch, another child has died. During an early afternoon walk in the woods, just about the time I finally find that perfect tree to hang my stand, another precious life has slipped away. As that afternoon hunt starts to give way to the setting sun, we have lost another one! Just after we have lingered for a couple hours around the campfire and ready to crawl into that sleeping bag...another one is gone. And in the middle of the night while the world sleeps I can hear to the Yotes howling...running their prey. The last child gives way to the pain.

This day is repeated every day and will not stop until we intervene!

Posts: 2429 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS....You can donate anything to this effort...does NOT have to be trad bowhunting related!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31250 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Phillips
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
* Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
* Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
* N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
* N.J.Bowhunters *

Posts: 2843 | From: Peru,Ma | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one definitely needs to keep ttt ing, for THE START DATE, and for Tony's perspective post, as well as Terry's reminder post about offers don't have to be trad related. All great info for folks to be made aware of.

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21451 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dringge
Contributor 2016
Member # 44842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dringge   Email dringge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering when this was going to kick off. Ive been busy lately.

--------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 182 | From: Iowa | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis,

"Kick off" per Terry:

June 1st...7PM Eastern.

"GET YOUR ITEMS LISTED NOW PLEASE AS TO HELP THOSE OF US WHO ARE RUNNING CAN CHANGE GEARS AS THE AUCTION STARTS...

THX"

Posts: 2429 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21451 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

I see we now have four pages of listed offers. Attaboys all around but don't stop now, and if you haven't started yet, PLEASE DO.

Times a-wasteing and we need all the help we can get - AS DO THE KIDS OF ST. JUDE [jumper]

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to this.

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6402 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickhorse
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy, I also am looking forward to this. Just posted a few more items, with a few more ideas to get posted.
Would like to see a few more pages of items for the KIDS.

Posts: 734 | From: gardner, Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©