3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Bear Quest 11......START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Bear Quest 11......START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!
Matty
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matty   Email Matty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best hunting camp/time. Ever! You will all have a blast and I'm sure you'll all have shots at bears and make some great friends. Enjoy yourselves. Be safe and good luck!
 -

Posts: 4147 | From: Fort Collins,Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill 2nd that one Matty [clapper]

[campfire]

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1528 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it a third x3 Matty! I wish I was going so I could get reacquainted with "Chevron" another year older and possibly unrubbed.... [goldtooth] And another get together with wonderful folks... [campfire]
Posts: 950 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck everyone. I would say have fun but I think that's a given...

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17411 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlkDog
Contributor 2014
Member # 12784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkDog   Email BlkDog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to another great year! A great hunt and always a great camp. I'm counting down the days.
Posts: 251 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jsweka
Contributor 2015
Member # 21094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jsweka   Email jsweka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matty:
Best hunting camp/time. Ever! You will all have a blast and I'm sure you'll all have shots at bears and make some great friends. Enjoy yourselves. Be safe and good luck!
 -

AMEN, Brother!

Next year for me again.

--------------------
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Posts: 3494 | From: Howard Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Phillips
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy that crew above is a bunch of handsome devils !! I just returned from 2nd bait trip 12:45 AM this morning and weather was very COOL and rained Thurs-Sat !! The bugs are waiting for us next week and between myself and 17 yr old helper Javen (1st bait trip) & my buddy Brian Vincent 92nd bait trip) we lugged close to 5000# of sweets,grease & meat scraps into the bush and that doesn't include,teestands,treesteps,climbing sticks,stink bait as well as assortment of super strong bear scents.Looking forward to next weeks hunt; ATTENTION Bear Questers be SURE to have Lacrosse type rubber boots the bush recieved ALOT of rain the past 10 days. SEE you boys this FRIDAY late afternoon and Rick & Dal you guys Saturday morning about 6 am. DRIVE & FLY safe gents.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
* Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
* Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
* N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
* N.J.Bowhunters *

Posts: 2851 | From: Peru,Ma | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graps
Contributor 2017
Member # 39874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graps   Email Graps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your hard work to put this together for us .
I'm all packed and ready to go . [jumper] [jumper] [jumper]

--------------------
"Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow. " Fred Bear
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31

}}}}}=========€ >

Posts: 2288 | From: Sparta , Michigan | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graps
Contributor 2017
Member # 39874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graps   Email Graps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there with bells on . 👍

--------------------

}}}}}=========€ >

Posts: 2288 | From: Sparta , Michigan | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlkDog
Contributor 2014
Member # 12784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkDog   Email BlkDog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My engine is started! Vacation started today. Getting my truck ready for the haul. Sharpening broad heads and packing for the week.

Don't forget your rain gear. It looks like we may see some rain. Temps from low 50's to low 70's on most days. A day or two might reach 80. Temps will definitely drop while on stand in the in the evenings.

We are going to have a blast!

Posts: 251 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graps
Contributor 2017
Member # 39874

I am so pumped for this . 👍👍👍

--------------------

}}}}}=========€ >

tippit
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go get 'em guys! Y'all will have stories for a life time. My advise...

1) Much easier if you get Tom to help!

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

2) Let the river run red!

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

3) Bring home a Big One and enjoy every moment...tippit

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8595 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Combs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Combs   Email R. Combs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more hour of work left and then vacation starts and off to La Tuque in a couple of days!!👍
Posts: 551 | From: Black River, NY | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caddo
Contributor 2013
Member # 532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caddo   Email Caddo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flying tomorrow, Woo Hoo! Just have to make it through this last day at work!

LD

--------------------
"If your gonna kick a tiger in the butt, you better have a plan for dealing with his teeth!

Posts: 788 | From: Kempner, Texas | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean B
Contributor 2017
Member # 22257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sean B   Email Sean B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To say that I'm jealous is an understatement!! Have a safe trip guys and good luck!!

--------------------
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
Schafer Silvertip

Posts: 3582 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©