3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Question about St Jude payment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about St Jude payment
Crash
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was fortunate enough to win a knife yesterday and paid via PayPal. Any idea how long it takes for the post to be updated? I know they are busy but I got lucky tonight and won the Javaman bow, need to make sure I did the PayPal thing right before I pay for this one. [readit]

--------------------
"Instinctive archery is all about possibilities. Mechanist archery is all about alternatives. " Dean Torges

Posts: 1817 | From: Hugo, Oklahoma | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DesertDude
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 4551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertDude   Author's Homepage   Email DesertDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got home from quad bypass surgery, so I miss still be blind were is the paypal link to pay?

--------------------
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Posts: 3563 | From: San Diego California | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There isn't a link, that I know of, but Doug has a post at the top of the listing forum with directions.

I hope the surgery was successful and you have a quick recovery.

--------------------
"Instinctive archery is all about possibilities. Mechanist archery is all about alternatives. " Dean Torges

Posts: 1817 | From: Hugo, Oklahoma | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there's a way to pay through PayPal it's all on the directions of how the auction works at the top of every single bid forum like always...

If you want to wait and see before you make another payment that's fine but we don't need to rush Doug and them to do their job or they'll screw up... it needs to take its natural course... and of course you can wait and pay it all at the end at one time multiple items again it's all in the directions the directions were also posted on the powwow.

Thanks everyone

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31278 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JusAGuy
Member # 46204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JusAGuy   Email JusAGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did my payment through paypal last night.

In the box where you can add notes, i put in all the pertinent details about the purchase.

It was as quick and easy as nearly any other purchase i've made using paypal except the added detail in the note box.

--------------------
Southwest Archery "Spyder" recurve (lefty)
+35lb limbs
+60lb limbs
Hunters Choice Bowstring

Posts: 82 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STICKBENDER98
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 18516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STICKBENDER98   Email STICKBENDER98   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a curious question...i paid through paypal for my purchases saturday, should i have used a capital "P" for paypal when typing out the address for st. jude? I know the mods are busy with the auction...just curious if i messed up

Jason

--------------------
Too many bows to list, and so many more I want to try! Keep the wind in your face, and your broadheads sharp.

Posts: 648 | From: Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Clandinin
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Clandinin   Email Steve Clandinin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`ve tried to pay with paypal and it won`t accept the St.judes email as listed what can I do ?

--------------------
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Posts: 3067 | From: Sask. Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Clandinin
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Clandinin   Email Steve Clandinin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright got it all figured out .The word Paypal had to be in small letters in the email. money now sent .thanks

--------------------
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Posts: 3067 | From: Sask. Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KY..Rob
Contributor 2017
Member # 12949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KY..Rob   Email KY..Rob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. Quick and easy. Payment sent via paypal. Thanks gang.

Rob..

Posts: 1041 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DesertDude
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 4551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertDude   Author's Homepage   Email DesertDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even this old dog figured it out, pymt sent

--------------------
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Posts: 3563 | From: San Diego California | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frenchymanny
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenchymanny   Email Frenchymanny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did my payment just now following the instructions in "how the auction works" on top of the auctions forums

F-Manny

--------------------
Coureur des Bois
Big Jim: Buffalo Bows 62" 60@27 & 65@27 ThunderChilds 56" 62@27 & 62@27 Desert BigHorn 59@27
ML, Shrew &TC Knives
With a sturdy bow, a true shaft, and a stout heart, we journey forth in
search of adventure.

Dr. Saxton Pope

Posts: 2844 | From: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me traditional, I sent a check 8-)

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4500 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©