3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Who makes this Quiver? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who makes this Quiver?
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elkken:
quote:
Originally posted by Hoosierarcher88:
What is the purpose in the open side on some of the back quivers like the one he is asking about

To slip the arrow out the side instead of the end, you just reach in the opening grab an arrow, pull the head out of the foam and then pull your arrow out in a forward motion

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could do one similar for you if you wish too. I could even do tooling and custom colors as desired and would make it to whatever dimensions you want for overall length to match your arrows and strap to fit your body.

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - 225gr up front for 22% FOC

Posts: 1352 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obe-Wan
2017 Contributor
Member # 44095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obe-Wan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies folks, I would say that it's the Sidestalker II Quiver from Lost Nation. I'll order it soon and give some feedback on it once it arrives.

Cheers, Scott.

--------------------
Black Widow PGA, PTF.
Big Jim Thunder Child.
Java Man Elkhart incoming....

Posts: 11 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KY..Rob
Contributor 2017
Member # 12949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KY..Rob   Email KY..Rob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I had a couple of Jack's quivers. I believe they were called the side stalker? Nice latigo leather and pretty functional. I also liked the Safari Tuff quivers very much.

Rob..

Posts: 1041 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an older version of Jack's quiver for sale in the classifieds

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tallhunter
Member # 37926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tallhunter   Email Tallhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost nation archery sells that quiver.

I have one, and really enjoy it.

You should be able to find it here:

http://lostnationarchery.com/index.php/product/view/side_stalker_ii

Best of luck!

--------------------
The way that you wander is the way that you choose.
The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

Posts: 26 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3R Shooter
SPONSOR
Member # 13708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3R Shooter   Author's Homepage   Email 3R Shooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.3riversarchery.com/latigo-side-stalking-quiver.html

Another similar quiver for consideration (in you have not purchased already).

--------------------
I work for 3Rivers Archery as Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
www.3RiversArchery.com

Posts: 252 | From: Auburn, IN | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Mitchell
Contributor 2017
Member # 85

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Mitchell   Email David Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoosier they are not back quivers though I suppose you could maybe use one as such. They are designed to be worn over the shoulder and at the side as shown. Pretty versatile.
Posts: 4086 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is still one in the local shop. It is well constructed and the leather is very thick

I made mine-it has built in file and knife pockets. I also put a piece of springy aluminum at the top-hidden by leather, so I can just drop arrows in without twisting my torso or backing the fletching against the quills. These side quivers are versitile and quiet.

--------------------
goodness of woodness, Semper Fidelis. Molon labe

Posts: 3035 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpkiller
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Jack Bowers (including the Solo-Stalker sheath with the archer character) and I think that was the version is the Stealth as sold (formerly) by Dean Torges.

http://www.bowyersedge.com/stealth.html

-

I have a similar Bowers sheath in black I bought directly from Jack. With a file sheath and different "collar" Love it.

-

I added a fleece hood on 1/8" bungee lines for better concealment and silence.

-

--------------------
Charlie P. ~~ _/)~~ A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 3 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 2 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 3887 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©