3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Steven "memo" Dimitrakellis

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Wensel Whitetail Seminar (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wensel Whitetail Seminar
bigjohnmissalot
Contributor 2017
Member # 19512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjohnmissalot   Email bigjohnmissalot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT
Posts: 110 | From: louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael K Miller
Contributor 2017
Member # 34387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael K Miller   Email Michael K Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not going to miss this. Will be coming from south west Louisiana area. First time to meet Barry in person, can't wait!
Posts: 101 | From: LA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsh chicken
Member # 4352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marsh chicken   Email marsh chicken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this will be a good one. It's been many years since I've seen Barry down south. A couple of us will make the three hundred plus mile trip from the coast to hear the whitetail wizard while he is still on the circuit.
Posts: 43 | From: mississippi coast | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really looking forward to it. Will be my second time to meet Barry

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2404 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on the road the last three weeks (Idaho and Montana)and just got home last night. I was pretty remote and didn't have enough cell service to even get a time/date on the phone. As far as I know everything is still a go. Looking forward to seeing you LA boys. They tell me things are different in LA. Ha. BW
Posts: 1086 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been great down here. Don't bring the hot temps with you !!
[Smile]
Have a safe trip.

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2404 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am almost in the center of the state.If any one wants to meet me in the Alex.area or come to my house in South La.and drive up I can work it either way.Let me know if it works for anyone.Kip Barry you would be right at home in Louisiana unless a jealous husband was after you.If so all bets are off.
Posts: 2482 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in central Mississippi, about 3 hours away from Ruston, but I'll be making the trip with a couple of my buddies.

Looking forward to seeing you, Barry, and anyone else from Trad Gang!

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.marketing.gen273.com

Posts: 56 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsh chicken
Member # 4352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marsh chicken   Email marsh chicken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how many have signed up so far for the seminar but if it's anything like the banquet they are having the night before it will be a lot because the banquet is showing sold out. I would get my tickets asap. This is less than a week away.
Posts: 43 | From: mississippi coast | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you get tickets?

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.marketing.gen273.com

Posts: 56 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For ticket info call: Glenn Scriber at 318-680-4658. Bring cool/dry weather
Posts: 1086 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Called him and reserved 5 tickets earlier today. He said even if they sell out they aren't going to turn anybody away.

Looking forward to it!

--------------------
www.marketing.gen273.com

Dan bree
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan bree   Email Dan bree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Barry . When you guys coming back to the east coast . Pa nj ny area ?

--------------------
Dan Breen

Posts: 537 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

We're on our way! Stuck in traffic in Vicksburg! I hope we're not late.

--------------------
www.marketing.gen273.com

mississippidude
SPONSOR
Member # 45088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mississippidude   Email mississippidude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the seminar didn't disappoint. Barry is full of whitetail knowledge. I could have listened for a couple more hours. Thanks Barry and look forward to reading your book! Also nice to meet the fellow trad gang guys.

--------------------
www.marketing.gen273.com

Posts: 21 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©