3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » 2017 Trail Cam Pics thread (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 2017 Trail Cam Pics thread
JMR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMR   Email JMR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing that hasn't been hanging out by that stump is Bigfoot! Great pictures. I wish I lived where there was that much diversity in one place.
Posts: 558 | From: Morley, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JimB   Email JimB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alvey:
Dang Jim and Ken...Do you take any self defense weapons when checking the cameras?Lol

Don't leave home without it.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 3833 | From: Montana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JimB   Email JimB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 3833 | From: Montana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JimB, your photos should have a caption saying, "don't mind if I do!"

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17129 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girls are getting frisky ...

-

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4690 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the sizing tip Jim B , I have never had that problem before with Imgur. Perhaps it's just that trail cam, hopefully I'll figure out how to size them on the download to Imgur.

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4690 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

I didn't think I did either.I was wondering if the changes to this site caused it.I've yet to figure how to make that the default size.
Looper
Contributor 2017
Member # 10521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looper   Email Looper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a whole passel of pork:

https://vimeo.com/234502297
https://vimeo.com/234500414
https://vimeo.com/234497175

In that last video, you can see the piglets hunker down when the sow is startled by the trail cam.

Posts: 1655 | From: Dacusville, SC | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian P.
Contributor 2017
Member # 320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian P.   Author's Homepage   Email Brian P.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

What do you think he would score?

--------------------
"As a rule, nothing does an arrow so much good as to shoot it, and nothing so much harm as to have it lie inactive and crowded in the quiver" Saxton Pope

Posts: 1152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebit40
Contributor 2015
Member # 25584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Brian that guy is huge! I'm not the greatest at scoring when that get that big haha, but I would guess 185+.

--------------------
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 54@28
Toelke Pika 54@28

Posts: 1909 | From: Colby, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gasper!!!!!!

Adding him up quick I came up with 185"

Good luck chasing him this fall!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1458 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

A beautiful buck .... wow

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

Brian P,that's one amazing buck.I hope you get a good opportunity there.
Homey88
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homey88   Email Homey88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a monster, Brian P!! Wow!
Posts: 1256 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©