3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Dalton Lewis

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Asbell Wool Bibs......FINALLY!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Asbell Wool Bibs......FINALLY!!!!
tradgreenhorn
2017 Contributor
Member # 8974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradgreenhorn   Email tradgreenhorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know if the Asbell 's will be at Elmhall??
Posts: 372 | From: michigan | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckeyebowhunter
Cadet Member
Member # 12819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckeyebowhunter   Email buckeyebowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be cool if she could do some in a retro style camo pattern.
Posts: 803 | From: Southeastern,Ohio | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JusAGuy
Member # 46204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JusAGuy   Email JusAGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she sells so many they have to bring on additional people to keep up with the orders.

This can be nothing but awesome for the hunting community. I hope they're able to continue on without having to raise prices.

These seem to be excellent products and within most any hunters price range.

--------------------
"silence is greater than the absence of noise."
G. Maloney, SJ

Southwest Archery "Spyder" recurve (lefty)
+35lb limbs
+60lb limbs
Hunters Choice Bowstring
BCY X ("Fast Flight")

Posts: 69 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradgreenhorn
2017 Contributor
Member # 8974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradgreenhorn   Email tradgreenhorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 372 | From: michigan | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roger Norris
SPONSOR
Member # 601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Norris   Author's Homepage   Email Roger Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tradgreenhorn:

They won't have a booth, but they should be there on Saturday just hanging around.

--------------------
"I think wolves would find me stringy, of high cholesterol, with an Irish whiskey aftertaste"
www.Tradwoodsman.com What the heck is an Arrow Canoe?

Posts: 3979 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleepyhollow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 58

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleepyhollow   Email sleepyhollow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still no price point or availability info ??
Posts: 2679 | From: new york | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron LaClair
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron LaClair   Email Ron LaClair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to see the wool bibs at the GLLI last weekend. All I can say is WOW!  -

I ordered a pair in the heavy gray. I think I might order the zippered jacket as well that way I'll be sure to be snug and warm in the late season.

Teresa has really outdone herself with these bibs, zippered pockets galore and they are priced very reasonably

--------------------
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Posts: 5008 | From: Potterville Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pavan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pavan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to order these, but I do not want this to happen again. I would like to see some pictures.
 -

--------------------
Pavan

Posts: 5844 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Hansen
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19254

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jason Hansen   Email Jason Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll definitely be purchasing a couple pair of these to match the new pullovers I purchased this year at the Compton event. Great work Teresa!

--------------------
“That land is a community is the basic concept of ecology, but that land is to be loved and respected is an extension of ethics.”
― Aldo Leopold

Posts: 344 | From: Howell, Michigan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hermon
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 26115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hermon   Email Hermon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pavan, what are we supposed to be seeing?
Posts: 2690 | From: Spring Hill, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dorado
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dorado   Email Dorado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermon:
Pavan, what are we supposed to be seeing?

Good question. I'm trying to figure that out myself. I'm thinking....short? or Large opening at side?

Any idea on if or when the bibs would be available online and what patterns and weights would be available? I would very much like a pair.

--------------------
Samick Sage 35#
Bear Polar 59#@29

Posts: 282 | From: Wichita Falls, Tx | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A. Kinslow
Contributor 2012
Member # 2262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A. Kinslow   Email A. Kinslow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any update on when these will be available?

--------------------
“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." -- Baba Dioum

Posts: 610 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron LaClair
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron LaClair   Email Ron LaClair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think mine will be mailed out tomorrow. [jumper]

--------------------
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Posts: 5008 | From: Potterville Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A. Kinslow
Contributor 2012
Member # 2262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A. Kinslow   Email A. Kinslow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to when they will be available on the web.

--------------------
“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." -- Baba Dioum

Posts: 610 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John3
Contributor 2017
Member # 571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John3   Email John3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...! I have one of her pullovers... Quality and would love to add a set of bibs as well. Will check the website

--------------------
"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor". Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri

Posts: 2944 | From: Berger, Missouri | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©