3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Steven "memo" Dimitrakellis

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Trad Gang could sure use some help ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Trad Gang could sure use some help ...
Tony Van Dort
Contributor 2017 - Moderator
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDave:
See my ad in 2017 trad bows for sale.

Pics posted Dave....Awesome bow and selfless donation. [thumbsup]
Posts: 2056 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elkken:
well this must be Karma ... I just sold two bows, I have not listed a bow in a long time. I would be pleased and honored to send some of that to TG for this upgrade.

keep up the great tradition and ethics of TradGang !

Karma or otherwise...PERFECT timing Ken! [archer]
Posts: 2056 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John146
SPONSOR
Member # 26049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John146   Email John146   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob,
Could you give an address to send a check.
Thanks, Todd

--------------------
Todd Trahan
All of Creation Gives God Glory!

Posts: 1080 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rich k
Contributor 2017
Member # 23989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rich k   Email rich k   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob
Will you be setting up a specific fund for donations? I will be glad to send a few $ if you tell us where to donate.
Rich k

--------------------
"Aim at squirrel - miss squirrel. Aim at squirrel's eye - hit squirrel's head" Native American expression.

Posts: 205 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
Contributor 2017
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can dig through the closet and find something to post for sell for the funds. Any chance we could set up a TradGang benefit subforum in the classifieds?

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - footed, 574gr, 21.2% FOC

Posts: 1284 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBergeman
Contributor 2017
Member # 10715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBergeman   Email CBergeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donation sent.
Posts: 298 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SC Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SC Bowhunter   Email SC Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just donated. Glad to help however I can.
With all the help we have all received from this forum it would be hard to believe everyone wouldn't want to help.

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
PBS Associate Member
Pope & Young General Member
BHA
NRA Life Member
NAHC Life Member

Posts: 246 | From: York, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
Member # 137

quote:
Originally posted by GDPolk:
I can dig through the closet and find something to post for sell for the funds. Any chance we could set up a TradGang benefit subforum in the classifieds?

Garret, a sub forum is not necessary. Sell your items and you can come back to this thread, at the very beginning there is a link that will take you to where you can make a donation...

Thank You for you generosity sir...

Steve Jr
Contributor 2017
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donation sent, y'all do a great job keeping this site rolling!! I'm sure it's not easy, I know that I sure appreciate your efforts. This site is my second home!

Steve Jr

--------------------
Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2030 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Hoyt 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 38563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Hoyt 75   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this forum and everything about it. Yes the format is old and the technology needs to ne upgraded but many other forums online have less advertising and free classifieds so where does the money go? I would have tbought some funds would have been set aside each year for the last several planming for this much needed upgrade. Yess, it would be great to see Tradgang as a modern forum format. Dont get me wrong, i may still contribute to the fund, am a contributor, have given a lot to St Jude and am a TGMM paid member.

--------------------
Hill Country, Jack Kempf, RER, Heartland, Eaglewing, TimberHawk

TGMM Family Of The Bow, COMPTON, PBS & P&Y Member
Indiana Bowhunter Association

Posts: 820 | From: Central Indiana | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
creekwood
Contributor 2017
Member # 5903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for creekwood   Email creekwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donation sent... well worth it! Donating is easy compared with the selfless effort put in by so many others. Thank-you.
Posts: 780 | From: Linn County, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carbonflyr
2017 Contributor
Member # 22990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carbonflyr   Email carbonflyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
donation sent [thumbsup]
Posts: 656 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manny718
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manny718   Email manny718   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donation on the way. My pleasure .
Posts: 123 | From: Lower hudson valley,ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BAK
Contributor 2017
Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAK   Email BAK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did what I could. Best of luck with this.

--------------------
"May your blood trails be short and your drags all down hill."

Posts: 1033 | From: NE Iowa | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John146:
Rob,
Could you give an address to send a check.
Thanks, Todd

Tradgang
205 Victory Drive
Calhoun GA 30701

THANKS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rich k:
Rob
Will you be setting up a specific fund for donations? I will be glad to send a few $ if you tell us where to donate.
Rich k

Rich,...Rob posted that info on the original post.

Thanks!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30438 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©