3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Steven "memo" Dimitrakellis

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » 225gr, screw in, single bevel broad heads - what's your recommendation (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 225gr, screw in, single bevel broad heads - what's your recommendation
oldbohntr
Contributor 2017
Member # 5733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldbohntr   Author's Homepage   Email oldbohntr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever you do, I encourage you NOT to use an aluminum screw in adapter! That will definitely be the weakest point in your arrow! If you doubt that, compare what it takes to snap one to the same test on a titanium or steel adapter!

--------------------
Tom

Posts: 1207 | From: Washington state | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dorado
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dorado   Email Dorado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got some Steel Force Traditional series 225gr broadheads that I'd be will to trade or sell if your interested.
These are http://www.3riversarchery.com/steel-force-broadheads-traditional-series.html
right wing, single bevel, and actually weigh about 220gr. I have a 5gr weight that I put behind them to make up the difference. They've never been used beyond me seeing how they'd draw from my back quiver and on my bow. I'm not good enough to hunt yet, and I don't need the temptation.
I'd be willing to trade for some 60-65 Doug fir arrow shafts or some solid colored right wing green and orange 5" shield cut feathers. Would also trade for a good shooting glove.

--------------------
Samick Sage 35#
Bear Polar 59#@29

Posts: 259 | From: Wichita Falls, Tx | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©