3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » New Website Launched!!!! - The Push Archery (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Website Launched!!!! - The Push Archery
ThePushArchery
SPONSOR
Member # 14520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePushArchery   Email ThePushArchery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!

Friend - episode 36 has launched [Wink]

--------------------
"The Push - A Traditional Archery Film"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1E1vKkSSoNs

@thepusharchery

Podcast - "The Push - A Traditional Archery Podcast" iTunes Podbean Stitcher

https://www.thepusharchery.com

Posts: 1333 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have listened intently to the Bobby Worthington podcast.

My own ground success has positively evolved over a decade. I have passed on 75 separate solid shot opportunities on bucks the past two seasons. My close encounters with >4 ½ year old’s is poor as having merely one close encounter each of the last two seasons. Am convinced that the mature buck encounters were limited to chance.

A personal desire is to radically elevate close encounter occurrences with >4 ½ year old’s. Have been perplexed as to confidently move forward in pursuing this endeavor.

Mr. Worthington most effectively addressed my personal unidentified corrective actions with valuable clear concise measures. These corrective actions have been recorded as key to this season’s revised game plan. Note: ample applicable information regarding buck behavior was disclosed.

Am thankful that the ground work and twelve mock scrapes were completed in the spring, as Mr. Worthington had noted.

***Wonderfully produced and informative podcast for the aspiring trophy hunter.***

Thank you Matt, Tim and Bobby!!!!

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6490 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©