INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Thanks Joel Turner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Joel Turner
flyguysc
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyguysc   Email flyguysc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been listening to every pod cast I can find involving Joel and putting it to the test and it works for sure.When the funds are right I will buy the on line program. [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
Winners make commitments ,Loser make excuses

Posts: 178 | From: Beaufort ,sc | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He really knows what's going on in the Target Panic infested brain!
Posts: 1982 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2612 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePushArchery
SPONSOR
Member # 14520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePushArchery   Email ThePushArchery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice group!!

--------------------
"The Push - A Traditional Archery Film"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1E1vKkSSoNs

@thepusharchery

Podcast - "The Push - A Traditional Archery Podcast" iTunes Podbean Stitcher

https://www.thepusharchery.com

Posts: 1333 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burnsie
Contributor 2017
Member # 150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burnsie   Email Burnsie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more interested in his elk calling strategies - hope to implement some of them next week.

--------------------
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Posts: 2832 | From: Mahomet, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdahoCurt
SPONSOR
Member # 21925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IdahoCurt   Author's Homepage   Email IdahoCurt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was fortunate enough to take his class for a day with a few friends and it was worth every penny! Joel is a great teacher,shooter and Elk caller.

--------------------
www.thewoodvault.com

Posts: 503 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a great teacher I was having an issue with target panic I took his advise and I am shooting better that ever

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2682 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebit40
Contributor 2015
Member # 25584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hope he goes back to RMSG. I'm really liking his stuff.

--------------------
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 54@28
Toelke Pika 54@28

Posts: 1903 | From: Colby, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He changed my way of shooting at the last PBS gathering...great teacher!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8500 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Johnson
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Johnson   Email Ray Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My shooting has been totally transformed after using his technique. I am shooting better with more confidence, accuracy, and control than I ever have since I started shooting traditional 15 years ago. I highly recommend his program.
Posts: 288 | From: Texarkana,Tx. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TradBrewSC
2017 Contributor
Member # 37182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TradBrewSC   Email TradBrewSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
completely agree. Joel is the real deal.
Posts: 887 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex321
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 41082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex321   Email alex321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an age old debate... Hill wrote, he was amazed that people would happily spend money on a bow, but not money on learning how to shoot it...(paraphrased)

ALex

Posts: 218 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebit40
Contributor 2015
Member # 25584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I just bit the bullet and purchased Joel's online course. I'll keep you posted...

--------------------
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 54@28
Toelke Pika 54@28

Posts: 1903 | From: Colby, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stevem
Contributor 2015
Member # 3749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stevem   Email stevem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got his DVD a couple of years ago. Using his "process" my shooting has improved greatly.
Posts: 207 | From: La Luz, NM | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©