3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Dalton Lewis

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » 3 Rivers Promo Codes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 Rivers Promo Codes?
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm building a batch of arrows for a close friend of mine to take him out bowhunting this fall. It looks like the total cost will be somewhere in the ballpark of $175 for 12 with some Grizzly broad heads to boot. Does anyone have a promo code or coupon or something that can bring the cost down a touch for us? If not, no big deal but it never hurts to ask.

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - 225gr up front for 22% FOC

Posts: 1376 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyguysc
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyguysc   Email flyguysc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what a promo code is,where to get one etc. They seem to always indicate the value of one but never give one out,??

--------------------
Winners make commitments ,Loser make excuses

Posts: 182 | From: Beaufort ,sc | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MPaul
Member # 46609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MPaul   Email MPaul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They print them on back of their catalogs. But I always seem to forget to use them or wait till they expire before I order.
Posts: 34 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flyguysc:
Not sure what a promo code is,where to get one etc. They seem to always indicate the value of one but never give one out,??

That's been my experience too. They have a place for them but I've never seen one. I just figured I wasn't in the loop but if someone here had one they weren't going to use I could save some coin on my friend's batch of woodies.

--------------------

Posts: 1376 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

quote:
Originally posted by MPaul:
They print them on back of their catalogs. But I always seem to forget to use them or wait till they expire before I order.

I haven't noticed that.

--------------------

MPaul
Member # 46609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MPaul   Email MPaul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keycode 4L6S17R is good till September 24 will get you 5.99 shipping on orders of 99 dollars or more
Posts: 34 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eckterling
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 41407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eckterling   Author's Homepage   Email eckterling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUNT17 will give you 5% off the entire order if you haven't ordered yet. Good through Sept. 17th
Posts: 90 | From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Thanks guys. I figured someone had something to help, no matter how small it may be.

--------------------

JamesV
Contributor 2013
Member # 23743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesV   Email JamesV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shop around and make sure you are getting the best deal, including shipping, before you buy from anyone.

--------------------
Proud supporter of Catch a Dream Foundation
-----------------------------------
When you are having a bad day always remember: Everyone suffers at their own level.

Posts: 2038 | From: Rolling Fork, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©