3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Leaving in 10 days for Ontario Moose Hunt. (Just 2 days now) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Leaving in 10 days for Ontario Moose Hunt. (Just 2 days now)
The Nocking Point
SPONSOR
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Nocking Point   Author's Homepage   Email The Nocking Point   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun,nothing like moose hunting.
Terry

--------------------
The Nocking Point
Like us on Facebook
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member

Posts: 2604 | From: Log cabin in Osage county Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlejake
Contributor 2016
Member # 8574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlejake   Email Littlejake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck with the swamp donkeys!

--------------------
Try and be the person your dog thinks you are...
PBS Regular Member

Posts: 342 | From: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, David.
But before ya go, send me my thunderbird I just ordered.. LOL

Posts: 11172 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roy from Pa:
Good luck, David.
But before ya go, send me my thunderbird I just ordered.. LOL

Thanks Roy
Already boxed up, and it will leave here tomorrow.

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2682 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, thanks. Check your PM's..
Posts: 11172 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnHV
2017 Contributor
Member # 10248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnHV   Author's Homepage   Email JohnHV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck to you and Tracey. Stay safe and have fun.

I'm curious, which St. Joe bows will you guys be using on this hunt?

--------------------
John H.V.
Bent Arrow Forge, LLC
TBG, NGTA, TGMM
"our hearts have heard the low whistle of the flying arrow and the sweet hum of the bowstring singing..." S. Pope

Posts: 377 | From: Georgia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you get a bigun!
Posts: 1982 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnHV:
Good luck to you and Tracey. Stay safe and have fun.

I'm curious, which St. Joe bows will you guys be using on this hunt?

We are both shooting 58" Torrent Longbows

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2682 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Thanks everyone. We leave one week from today and we have a lot to get done packing and prepping and two more bows need to be finalized and shipped yet.

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Last day to get an order in before we leave is today.

Thank you everyone.

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©