3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Trad Gang could sure use some help ... (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Trad Gang could sure use some help ...
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Green:
md126 has kamakazied yet again...he's been banned for the second time and won't be back....

He is nothing but a detriment to this sport a rabble-rouser whose only goal is to stir up crap make false accusations and try to ridicule and make turmoil out of everything to do with this site....

He also had a cohort that dive bombed a few days ago for the same reason.

I haven't received any emails from those other people asking for how much money we've raised...

I expect to hear from you soon if you donated was it Check or PayPal??.

I need to know if you donated so I can include it in the total I will not post a total until I hear from you if you donate it or not....

If you want to know a total the ball is in your court speak up if I don't hear from you real soon we're going to resume business and continue forward

Still no emails from those of you who have not donated... who have asked for a total that have not donated to our knowledge so we can add you to the total....I'm still waiting but I'm fixing to shut the door on it and we're going to move on.....yall seemed to demand an answer...yet haven't given one....

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30612 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I never did get any emails but anyway as of late I've lost two great friends and a wonderful dog all suddenly amongst all this Whirlwind of conversion ....so it's been a bit hectic.

Also while waiting on emails that never came I ran into having to take my daughter back to college last week so sorry for the delay

As of this moment we are almost three-quarters of the way there to Rob's estimate.. we're right at $5,400.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30612 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

And I'm still waiting on getting emails grom those demanding an answer....

And the one of you who keeps poking us in the eye... I suggest you drop it ...friend-to-friend just drop it.(hint)

We've had enough of your crap, and you've been given a second and third chance already... so just keep pushing Big Boy.

--------------------

woodchucker
Contributor 2017
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your friends & the dog, Terry!!! Mother Nature sure can be downright merciless... Prayers for all my Southern Brothers & Sisters, and their family's & friends!!!
Hang in there!!!!!

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5510 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinky
2017 Contributor
Member # 39339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinky   Email pinky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your recent Losses Terry.

I have tried getting a couple of emails to you earlier about another matter (now resolved), I get the Failed Delivery notice when they don't go through. I received an email from you from the same e-address, but when I tried to reply - I got the same failed delivery notice.

I am not trying to start anything back up, just sharing my email observation.

dana

--------------------
Martin Hatfeild TD (bearings)
Trails End TD (Good Medicine)
Wes Wallace LB (Royal)

Public Land Hunter

Posts: 331 | From: Msla, MT | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Dana.... it must be some issue with your email provider because I don't have any sort of restriction such as what you're talking about... and I've never really had anybody tell me what you did unless their email provider was kicking my email back for whatever reason.

--------------------

pinky
2017 Contributor
Member # 39339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinky   Email pinky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be on my end. I will have to look into it, maybe after a trip to the woods for a few days. [Smile]

--------------------
Martin Hatfeild TD (bearings)
Trails End TD (Good Medicine)
Wes Wallace LB (Royal)

Public Land Hunter

Posts: 331 | From: Msla, MT | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Yes sir... a trip to the woods fixes a lot of things [campfire]

--------------------

Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Green:
Yes sir... a trip to the woods fixes a lot of things [campfire]

Ain't that the truth!
[wavey]

Posts: 2193 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomsm44
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomsm44   Email tomsm44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could do more, but I donated what I could. I've wanted to become a contributing member for a while, but wasn't where I could. Hopefully that is about to change. Thanks for all you guys do.

--------------------
Matt Toms

Flatwoods Custom R/D: 64", 47@28
'66 Kodiak: 60", 55@28
Redwing Hunter: 58", 53@28
Ben Pearson 709 Hunter: 58", 47@28
Ben Pearson 709 Hunter: 58", 42@28
Hoots Recurve: 56", 42@28

Posts: 1325 | From: Ackerly, Texas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yumi-75
Member # 46116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yumi-75   Email Yumi-75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM Sent
Posts: 21 | From: Ohio | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevsuperg
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevsuperg   Email kevsuperg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's it goin [thumbsup]

--------------------
USAF Medic 1982-1992
BHA, RMEF

Posts: 873 | From: Spirit lake, Idaho | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Approaching the 4 week mark of constant running...we had no idea it would take this long....but we have a TON of data we are moving....we were hoping to have this done by October...but it will most likely be November before its done....

Thanks for hanging in there with us...its been VERY frustrating!!!!

--------------------

creekwood
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for creekwood   Email creekwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good things are worth waiting for.
Posts: 802 | From: Linn County, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodchucker
Contributor 2017
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, Brother!!!!!

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5510 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©