3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » TallTines IS taking orders (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: TallTines IS taking orders
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good choice Brian glad to hear your back at it i will be calling you!

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3122 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear. It's never fun to loose craftsmen like yourself within the community that not only do fantastic work but also are first class gentlemen.

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - 225gr up front for 22% FOC

Posts: 1333 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
U.a.horribilis
Contributor 2017
Member # 44583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for U.a.horribilis   Email U.a.horribilis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!!
Posts: 34 | From: Missouri | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elkchaser
Contributor 2017
Member # 3860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elkchaser   Email Elkchaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
No matter where you go; There you are.......

Toelke Lynx RC 58", 51# @ 28"

Posts: 1507 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sawpilot 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 18914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sawpilot 75   Email Sawpilot 75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank the lord! Good news Brian. Good luck this fall bud!
Posts: 796 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy1
Contributor 2017
Member # 1249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy1   Email happy1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great News! Glad you changed your mind. [thumbsup]

--------------------
United Bowhunters of Missouri

Posts: 871 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lethalflight57
2017 Contributor
Member # 25380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lethalflight57   Email Lethalflight57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew! That certainly is great news. Although Brian would have built stock bows, he is far too gifted of a craftsman, and a superlative bowyer to simply build a few stock bows. Life as a part time or full time bowyer isn't the most profitable, but it sure is a demonstration of gifted hands and beautiful results from one's effort. I have ordered quite a few, even let a few go, and retained some of my TT favorites...and still on Brian's list because he builds a fine bow. I hope those that want to order a TT really do follow thru, and support Brian's decision to stick with his craft and ensure all who want to try one get to do so. Well worth it!
Posts: 149 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian is your site down?

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9107 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Car54
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 27028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Car54   Email Car54   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on his website now.

http://www.talltinesarchery.com/recurves.html

Posts: 666 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Wensel:
And to think all it took was one rear naked choke to make him change his mind!

There's just something about you and "rear naked choke" that just makes me want to throw up a little bit in my mouth

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4469 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowhnter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowhnter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my respect. Anyone who can stop, listen, and then turn back the other way is a good man at heart. Thanks for sharing and caring. God bless you.
Posts: 1053 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ky longbow
Member # 19307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ky longbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to owning one of your bows in the Future! Great news
Posts: 55 | From: Winchester, Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©