3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Finally got my 2015 deer scored (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Finally got my 2015 deer scored
wtfanatic77
Member # 46637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wtfanatic77   Email wtfanatic77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an absolute monster of a buck. I saw the post on the other site as well and that is the main reason people like me lurk these forums. I look at two
different bucks on a regular basis ( both hanging on fathers wall ) both of those bucks were scored officially by separate people . They both are slightly less than 130", that buck of yours makes them look like juniors lol. The second pic you posted really shows his size and there is no denying he is a monarch. Congrats on the buck of a lifetime.

Posts: 4 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. fingers
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. fingers   Email Mr. fingers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes post some pics! I too saw them on the other site. Don't,worry Tradgang is pretty good at not tolerating that kind of behavior. I'm familiar with that guy he used to be on here but I think he was sent packing. Great deer!!
Posts: 908 | From: Eveleth MN. | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Here he is in the field.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 1024 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Here he is on the wall.

--------------------

Posts: 1024 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trenton G.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trenton G.   Email Trenton G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice buck! That's a really cool plaque you've got him on.
Posts: 452 | From: Boyne City, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ky longbow
Member # 19307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ky longbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Buck! congrats!
Posts: 61 | From: Winchester, Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

https://youtu.be/6R3DC1VZwS8

My son took this video

--------------------

4runr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome buck!

That mount is just perfect.

The video was very well done as well.

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 8053 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That’s awesome Curtis. Great buck, Mount, Video, and memories shared with family for a lifetime [clapper]
Posts: 803 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dreamy coveted magnificent harvest that materialized in full radiant splendor.

Futher inspiration has been invoked due to your grand success from a ground set.

Wonderful harvest...Congrats!!!

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6532 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcp161
2017 Contributor
Member # 2648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcp161   Email jcp161   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!
Very nice.

--------------------
"In bow hunting, the goal is not marksmanship but shooting well. And shooting well, after all, is merely a matter of only taking shots you can make."-Hunting from Home-Christopher Camuto

Posts: 500 | From: Brecksville, Ohio | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man oh man he's a dandy!!!!!!

Love the mount [thumbsup]

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1384 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Car54
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 27028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Car54   Email Car54   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good buck, like your bow too. What bow you shooting? Oh, and enjoyed the vid.
Posts: 669 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nek4me
Contributor 2017
Member # 44724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nek4me   Email nek4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful deer and mount!

I went to the other site to see it but glad you posted it here. Looks like the camera angle/setting on your first picture over there had the opposite affect to yours as it did to your "friend's".

Nice in the field shot and video as well.

Posts: 225 | From: MA and Northeast VT | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIM B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIM B   Email TIM B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya don't know why anyone would say negative stuff about that.
What a beast of a animal
Thanks for sharing
Tim B

Posts: 558 | From: MO | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©