3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » 2017-2018 Mississippi hunting season photo page...post them up please (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: 2017-2018 Mississippi hunting season photo page...post them up please
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxford?

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2501 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkm97
Contributor 2015
Member # 38648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkm97   Email jkm97   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weather looks nice the next few days, hopefully someone will see some movement.
Posts: 694 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkm97
Contributor 2015
Member # 38648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkm97   Email jkm97   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had two does within 15 yards yesterday afternoon, but I passed them up. Nice to see some movement.
Posts: 694 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDC
Member # 46352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDC   Email CDC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new here to tradgang and haven't really posted anything. But I am from south Ms and got lucky killing a young doe opening morning. I shot her 10 minutes after daylight so if was a short hunt. My shot was high but it did the job. I shot her with my 47# Black Widow PSAII and a 4 blade 160 grain Zwickey Eskimo. I have pics but do not know how to post them.
Posts: 6 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and congrats on your doe. I think most people use a photo loading site and then place it here. Since photobucket went nuts I have yet to find a site I can use tho.

--------------------

Tom

Posts: 2501 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats again Chris!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3988 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture of Chris good looking deer!

-

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3988 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDC
Member # 46352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDC   Email CDC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks John for loading the picture. I am not very good at keeping up with forums, but I plan to keep up with this one since it is MS related. Lord willing I will be able to contribute another kill picture or two before seasons end.

I am also hoping to stay in touch here and possibly meet up with some of you guys at some 3D shoots next spring and summer. Having just recently gotten serious about shooting traditional , I think I am looking forward to some 3D shoots as I have hunting.

Posts: 6 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkm97
Contributor 2015
Member # 38648

Where are you in MS Chris?

The prespring fling in Tanehill Alabama is a great shoot, and this is the last year. I'm gonna try to make it.

Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats fellas!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17129 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDC
Member # 46352

I live in the Kiln which is the bottom of the map in Hancock county. I really want to make that one I've read a lot about it.
jkm97
Contributor 2015
Member # 38648

I've been twice, lots of fun each time.
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

You can always get Brett Favre to give you some instinctive lessons. Lol. Jk of course. Your close to a lot of pigs down that way. Now if we can just get the law to change so we can hunt them.

--------------------

Tom

Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats chris

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1153 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats fellas , well done

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6203 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©