3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Big Jim's Bow Company's new website! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Jim's Bow Company's new website!
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 6 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been working with Big Jim and Lil Barb over the last month and a half or so and we're excited to announce that his newly designed site is now live! This has been a fun project for us since we grew up hunting and are passionate about the outdoors and bowhunting. We hope it's easier to find products and that the user experience is more pleasant than before. We will be adding categories and other things to the site as we go along.

https://bigjimsbowcompany.com

Big Jim, Lil Barb, and the crew are fun to work with. We've had tons of laughs together. We look forward to continuing to work with them.

If you see anything on the site that needs attention, feel free to email me directly at jon@gen273.com.

-------
I'd like to thank Terry Green for sending Big Jim our way. TradGang has been wonderful, and we look forward to the possibility of working with more of you guys in the future.

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.gen273.com

Posts: 140 | From: Carthage, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A significantly valuable upgrade to the website.

Excellent....

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6604 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent you an email, Jon.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7381 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Friend. What a compliment! Appreciate it. [thumbsup]

Bud, I responded to your email. I'll post my response here as well for posterity.

We definitely are adding more categories to the menu to make things easier to find. They have a lot of used bows that aren’t added yet. I recommend calling them to see if they have anything that hasn’t been added yet.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.gen273.com

Posts: 140 | From: Carthage, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done Jon , I like it already [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6227 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks Great!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4015 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frenchymanny
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenchymanny   Email Frenchymanny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made my first purchase through the new website. Awesome! Easy to use, fun!!!

F-Manny

--------------------
Coureur des Bois
Big Jim: Buffalo Bows 62" 60@27 & 65@27 ThunderChilds 56" 62@27 & 62@27 Desert BigHorn 59@27
ML, Shrew &TC Knives
With a sturdy bow, a true shaft, and a stout heart, we journey forth in
search of adventure.

Dr. Saxton Pope

Posts: 2834 | From: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great !!!

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2509 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graps
Contributor 2017
Member # 39874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graps   Email Graps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice site . [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow. " Fred Bear
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31

}}}}}=========€ >

Posts: 2262 | From: Sparta , Michigan | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jon, Looks great!
[thumbsup]

Posts: 2344 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mississippidude
SPONSOR
Member # 45088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mississippidude   Email mississippidude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a fun site to work on, we really enjoyed it. Now I want to put one of Big Jims Thunderchild longbows in that cart and try it out myself.

--------------------
www.marketing.gen273.com

Posts: 47 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ya go buddy...I'm sure that you'll be pleasantly surprised..
[archer]

Posts: 2344 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigJim
SPONSOR
Member # 12258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigJim   Author's Homepage   Email BigJim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure glad to see that it is finally on the mend! I have been frustrated about our site for some time.
I know little to nothing about computers and less about websites but I'm very good at throwing money away... Seems as I had done that the last time I hired someone to redo our site and I have regretted it.
We feel really good about the guys at Gen273. and look forward to our working relationship.

Hey! Barb is happy with them, ... then everybody is happy!!!!! Those of you who know lil Barb, know exactly what I'm talking about [biglaugh]
I better get back to building bows before I get caught goofing off.
BigJim

--------------------
http://www.bigjimsbowcompany.com/
I just try to live my life in a way that would have made my father proud.

Posts: 2869 | From: Albany, Georgia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hud
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hud   Author's Homepage   Email Hud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, congratulations.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2098 | From: Ridgefield, Wa. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much More user friendly than the old one. Well done. when I find a job, I will start shopping again.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17172 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©