3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Big Jim's Bow Company's new website! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Jim's Bow Company's new website!
kadbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadbow   Email kadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can’t find the base price of the custom bows, add on costs, etc.

--------------------
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Nebraska Bowhunters Association
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2572 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for the compliments. We are honored to be working with Big Jim!

Kadbow, thanks for bringing that to our attention. We have corrected this and you should see prices in the description of each of the custom bows: https://bigjimsbowcompany.com/product-category/bows/big-jims-custom-bows/

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.gen273.com

Posts: 141 | From: Carthage, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evaluated feedback genuinely addressed as a possible viable opportunity and expeditiously addressed continues to pay the largest dividends in satisfied customers.

Great work Big Jim and Company.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6605 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We aim to please, Friend! [thumbsup]

We know we aren't perfect, and feedback is definitely welcomed and encouraged!

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.gen273.com

Posts: 141 | From: Carthage, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Mowery
Contributor 2015
Member # 37117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Mowery   Email T Mowery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like it! Promote this guy!

--------------------
I think food is important and if you don't know how to cook, it's tragic." Julia Child

Posts: 260 | From: Lycoming County,Pa | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gil
Contributor 2017
Member # 1363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gil   Author's Homepage   Email Gil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seeing incorrect details or missing description on broadheads. Dimensions on BigJim bbh are listed as N/A, Grizzly BH are 6x4x.5in, etc.

--------------------
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures.Right next to the mashed potatoes.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind."

COMPTON TRADITIONAL BOWHUNTERS

Posts: 896 | From: Odessa, TX | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Schmidty3
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Schmidty3   Email Schmidty3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the in stock bow pictures....

It seems that you have to scroll around on the epics to see the whole thing. Slightly annoying.

Posts: 211 | From: Dallas, tx | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Thanks Gil! Noted. We'll look into that.

--------------------
www.gen273.com

jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Hey Schmidty, thanks for the feedback. If you click on the magnifying glass, it should open the image up all the way so you can see the whole thing.

Please let me know if you have any more issues with it. [Smile]

--------------------
www.gen273.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©