3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » More meat on the ground..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More meat on the ground.....
Bowhunter4life
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowhunter4life   Email Bowhunter4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!

--------------------
"Bowhunting isn't a hobby or a sport... It's a way of life!"

Quote: "Everything you read on the internet is the truth." -Abraham Lincoln

>>>-TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5245 | From: Georgia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Zimmerman
Contributor 2017
Member # 2714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Zimmerman   Email Keith Zimmerman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome! Congrats! Love the beagle.
Posts: 4189 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two years ago I hit one in that identical spot. After autopsy I determined I had nicked the Kidney as mentioned earlier. She ran about 30 yds. and laid down but I couldn't see but just a small part of her. After a half hour I climbed down scooped my arrow up and slipped in toward her. Around half way to her she got up and slowly loped off. Being confident of a recovery I took my stand back to my canoe and had a samich. I then returned and found her about 70 yds. from where she got up. Not where you wanna stickem but perhaps this will give confidence to those who do the same in the future. Congrats on your big beautiful darlin!
Posts: 2050 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Jr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Steve Jr

Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2126 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KyStickbow
2017 Contributor
Member # 23941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KyStickbow   Email KyStickbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job! Congrats!

--------------------
Aim small...Miss small!!

Posts: 2152 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16924 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you found her!

Congrats,

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11731 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holm-Made
SPONSOR
Member # 1997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holm-Made   Author's Homepage   Email Holm-Made   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job. Boys are getting big. Jacob says hi.

--------------------
www.holmmadetraditionalbows.com

Posts: 1853 | From: MN | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:
Glad to be onsite for the hunt and Evening evaluation, wish I could have been there for the recovery! Work got in the way this time... Like I said when you sent the text, Great Pic!!!! Glad it ended the way it did, Praise God & congrats!

[thumbsup]

Your turn now!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1384 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Holm-Made:
Nice job. Boys are getting big. Jacob says hi.

[thumbsup]
David and William still talk about how fun it was to shoot with Jacob.
Hope your season is going good!

--------------------

Posts: 1384 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

quote:
Originally posted by Possum Head:
Two years ago I hit one in that identical spot. After autopsy I determined I had nicked the Kidney as mentioned earlier. She ran about 30 yds. and laid down but I couldn't see but just a small part of her. After a half hour I climbed down scooped my arrow up and slipped in toward her. Around half way to her she got up and slowly loped off. Being confident of a recovery I took my stand back to my canoe and had a samich. I then returned and found her about 70 yds. from where she got up. Not where you wanna stickem but perhaps this will give confidence to those who do the same in the future. Congrats on your big beautiful darlin!

Ya this was a new one for me but we were confident that given time we would find her, one to put in the memory bank!

--------------------

joe ashton
Contributor 2013
Member # 11463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe ashton   Email joe ashton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding deer

--------------------
Joe Ashton,D.C.
pronghorn long bow 54#
black widow long bow 55#
21 century long bow 55#
big horn recurve 58#

Posts: 4131 | From: colorado | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SC Bowhunter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SC Bowhunter   Email SC Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
PBS Associate Member
Pope & Young General Member
BHA
NRA Life Member
NAHC Life Member

Posts: 259 | From: York, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7121 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cchoward
Member # 42967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cchoward   Email cchoward   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!

--------------------
Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

Posts: 23 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©