3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Got a special one last night (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Got a special one last night
scrub-buster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrub-buster   Email scrub-buster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great looking buck! You were meant to get that buck for your brother.

--------------------
AKA Osage Outlaw

Posts: 1293 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a great deer made even more special by the circumstances. My birthday is the 27th of September also. Sorry for your loss. You will remember that one forever.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 1024 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mint
2017 Contributor
Member # 5900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint   Email Mint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no doubt in my mind he was there with you.

Fantastic buck!

--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1582 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpkiller
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding buck, but a tragic bittersweet time.

My bowhunting buddy and mentor passed away in 2003 (motorcycle) and I still feel him with me when bowhunting.

--------------------
Charlie P. ~~ _/)~~ A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 3 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 2 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 3887 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4691 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking animal! Your brother was there with you...i'm so sorry for your loss.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7121 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful buck. Thanks for sharing the story with us. Prayers for you and your family!

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.gen273.com

Posts: 121 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheephunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 29170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheephunter   Author's Homepage   Email sheephunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like his spirit was there with you. Congrats on the success with the deer!

--------------------
Black Canyon 64" 3PC LB 58@28
Black Canyon 62" 3PC LB 60@28
Great Plains 64" 1PC LB 57@28
Thunder Mtn. 62" 1PC FB 57@28
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."-Winston Churchill

Posts: 1084 | From: Colorado Springs, Colorado | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basinboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basinboy   Email Basinboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have cried too! So sorry for your loss and I’ll pray for comfort. Congrats on the blessing your brother sent you. He’s a Dandy!

--------------------
Palmer Longbow 47#@26" 62" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 52@26" 58" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 46#@26" 60" amo

Posts: 1264 | From: South Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really a special hunt, keep your brother spirit above you. Be strong stay strong.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9124 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pointer
Contributor 2015
Member # 11915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pointer   Email Pointer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry about your brother. Congratulations on the buck
Posts: 955 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©