INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Timberghost apparition longbows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Timberghost apparition longbows
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have there thoughts and inputs on Kent's one piece longbow I am excited and looking forward to trying one out here soon I hear they are shooters...also of course if anyone has success pics to share please do!!

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3154 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT...Anyone?

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3154 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jt85
Contributor 2014
Member # 39626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt85   Email jt85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shot one a few years ago when he first came out with it. Very smooth bow and pretty quick. Sorry I can't help anymore than that.

--------------------
Black Widow PCH 58" 48#@28"
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 62" 49@28
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 62" 52#@28
Wengerd Ibex 58" 50#@28

Posts: 1032 | From: Tahlequah,Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fattony77
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fattony77   Email Fattony77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never got to try the "Apparition," but I absolutely LOVED my "Smoke." The only reason that I ever got rid of it, was because I took a shooting class and ended up with a longer draw length, which facilitated me needing a longer bow. I know that when I am in the market for another bow, I will most definitely be contacting Kent about one of his take-downs.
Posts: 1292 | From: Muskogee, OK | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Schmidt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 45896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Schmidt   Email Roy Schmidt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like above I can't tell u about the Apparition but I own a smoke and Kents 3pc takedown and I absolutely love them! If the Apparition is anything like the others it's a win all the way around! Any questions Pm me and I'll get u my cell and we can shoot the S&@T!

Roy

Posts: 127 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©