INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Rabbit season opened today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rabbit season opened today
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started in 1957 in the little creek next to Hoyt Archery. I harassed bunnies there with a longbow, 15 cent arrows and a used Bear kids backquiver-still have the quiver. Today, I hunted ranches that were ravaged by wildfires in July, but the valiant efforts of the firefighters saved much of the sage.
I took my two rabbits and came home. I only take 2 as I want to ensure rabbits throughout the season. Please note I did not say how many shots I took to get those 2

--------------------
goodness of woodness, Semper Fidelis. Molon labe

Posts: 3047 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great day, well done!!!!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1457 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3988 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
texbow2
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for texbow2   Email texbow2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duck season.........you have to envision Buggs holding a sign to get this
Posts: 184 | From: georgetown, texas | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M60gunner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M60gunner   Email M60gunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to as a kid live for Nov. 11 in IL. Opening day of Rabbit and Pheasant season. I hunted those wabbitts with everything from a slingshot to a 12 gauge. Most “fun” was with a bow or slingshot. Mom used to fry them like chicken.
Posts: 2193 | From: Sun City, Az. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce
Contributor 2017
Member # 729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce   Email bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good on you Skip. I think our bunnies are at the bottom of their cycle. We have not seen a rabbit all summer or yet this fall. Tell traxx hey for us.
Bruce

Posts: 79 | From: idaho | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tra XX had kidney stones and elected to stay home-next week he’llho

--------------------

Posts: 3047 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

He’ll go the auto correct cannot spell
Best to your crew

--------------------

SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly love rabbit hunting with a bow....

,,Sam,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2623 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©