3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » A Long Shot / Want my old bow ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Long Shot / Want my old bow ?
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeerSpotter   Author's Homepage   Email DeerSpotter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a Chad Holm Bow. And I sold it because of shoulder problems that I thought were permanent !

To my surprise they're not. I sold the bow to someone off of Trad Gang. And if you're not using it and you still have it and you want to sell it, let me know. I sure would appreciate it.

Here's what it looks like !

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]
 -
[/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

But if it belongs to a son or daughter, that's already made memories with it, and they want to keep it. I totally understand.

PM me with info about it

Thanks

Carl

Posts: 1872 | From: St. Paul,MN | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have bought a few Holm-Made bows, maybe yours was one of them. But I can't see your photos.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15811 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeerSpotter   Author's Homepage   Email DeerSpotter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pick the wrong link

Fix them !

DS

Posts: 1872 | From: St. Paul,MN | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope......I didn't get that one. But I do remember it on the classifieds. Best of luck in your search.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15811 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

One More

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

woodchucker
Contributor 2017
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck!!! Hope you have better luck than me... Years ago, my ex-wife sold my 1967 Kodiak Mag, on "CL" while I was put out of the house on an OOP. I've been looking for it ever since.

Wish you the best, Brother!!!!! Good thing is, it was sold here! May have moved around a bit... Chances are, it's still in the neighborhood!!??

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5608 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

I hope it is, but it's a nice looking bow and somebody might have glue on their hands. To keep it sticking around. The poundage is a little light for those that like heavy ones. But I hope I find it. I know I've learned my lesson.

DS

Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bow Carl and hope you find it! Not sure you remember me but I bought a Annewakee Quiver from you several years ago but not the bow...
You never know someone might stumble across this thread and know who has it and that would be nice to see you get it back. Best of luck to you.
Keefer's <')))><

Posts: 4109 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stick hope you can locate it. Keep us informed.
Posts: 2096 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

There were two bows that I sold at that time ,the one above was one of them. The other one was a Griffin. Now I know JOHN
MC CULLOUGH makes a real nice bow. It was sold to a father in the first part of December. The father was from TradGang, they live in this area. He was going to make it a birthday gift for his Son. It was good to make that father and Son happy. I waited a year and a half to get that bow. But it was well worth it because it was going to a young lad that was going to use it for the rest of his life. I bet you he has made some wonderful memories with it.

DS

Hot Hap
Contributor 2015
Member # 2892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hot Hap   Email Hot Hap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt
Posts: 3896 | From: Chebanse ILLinois | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holm-Made
SPONSOR
Member # 1997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holm-Made   Author's Homepage   Email Holm-Made   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck.

--------------------
www.holmmadetraditionalbows.com

Posts: 1857 | From: MN | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

Yes I have to agree, I think someone was probably thinking it !

It was foolish to sell a bow like that ! But you know the best part of that bow, was the friendship with the best School teacher in Minnesota !

By the way he makes fantastic bows ! Every bow that I've gotten from him he's taught me something. Now I have a new one I think it's either the third or fourth one I have gotten from Chad. He's one special guy to work with, he will treat you right.

DS

DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

Thanks guys, I think if someone from here had it, they may tell a story about it. And say they want to keep it for the memories.

And That's great ! It Just gives me another excuse !!!! To buy another bow ! Not right now ! Just got one !

Isn't the rule three per year ???

DS

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©