3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Whitetail calling video?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whitetail calling video?
Graps
Contributor 2017
Member # 39874

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Graps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you know a good instructional video that teaches grunt and rattle techniques?
I just got a new Holden grunt call and I would love to use it correctly.
Thanks; Graps

--------------------
"Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow. " Fred Bear
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31

}}}}}=========€ >

Posts: 2255 | From: Sparta , Michigan | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dhaverstick
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dhaverstick   Author's Homepage   Email dhaverstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale, there are a bunch of instructional videos on YouTube on how to call in bucks with both of those techniques.

Darren

Posts: 653 | From: Fair Grove, MO | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the rifleman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 31319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the rifleman   Email the rifleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the woodwise website. 20 some years ago i watched them demonstrate a call that did grunts and bleats. Bought the call and called in my first archery buck.

http://www.woodswise.com/videos

Posts: 521 | From: Ohio | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodchucker
Contributor 2017
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago... I got a Primos call set & video for Christmas.
It had a Doe/Fawn bleat call, and an adjustable "easy grunter" call. I watched the video over & over, with my boys... We thought it was so cool!!! The next fall, I proceeded to scare every deer in the woods! Now, I only voice call, and only to try and stop a deer for a shot.

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5608 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©