3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Classic Year BowVote Winners Announced!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic Year BowVote Winners Announced!
NYRON
SPONSOR
Member # 2083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYRON   Email NYRON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All:

The results of The Classic Year BowVote prize giveaway are now posted at Traditional Spirit Outdoors. Congratulations to all the winners!

Check it out to see if you won a T-shirt, book, custom arrows from 3Rivers, or the Super Kodiak from RMS Gear.

I’ll post the winners here in a few days…want to first give them time to find it on their own!

Many thanks to all who have been following along!

I’ve got some successful whitetail stories to tell too, but just too crazy busy to get it done! I'll leave you with a teaser photo of a little buck I took from the ground with a 1967 Shakespeare Ocala.

Keep the Traditional Spirit Alive!

Ron

-

--------------------
A Traditional Bowhunter's Path: Lessons and Adventures at Full Draw

www.TraditionalSpiritOutdoors.com

Posts: 482 | From: Finger Lakes Region, New York | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shick   Email shick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron, great 'follow along'; Thanks for including us.
Shick

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Posts: 1703 | From: Pa | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Ron.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17129 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©