3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Black Widow PMA Bow Bolt Quiver Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Widow PMA Bow Bolt Quiver Question
dixiearcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dixiearcher   Email dixiearcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a PMA V and would like to go to a bow quiver. My strap on doesn't fit the limbs, and the riser is not tapped. Since the limbs bolt on the back, I am assuming I will need some type of conversion kit to make the bow bolt quiver fit properly? What do you guys use? Is there a quiver that doesn't need a conversion kit? I want something small, 4 arrows max. Thanks for your input.

--------------------
Jesus paid it all. All to Him I owe...

Posts: 312 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dixiearcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dixiearcher   Email dixiearcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be the belly of the riser, not the back...

--------------------

Posts: 312 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomadstalker
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nomadstalker   Email Nomadstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just mounted one for he first time myself. I used a Selway and you have to buy the longer limb bolts to afix it. I like it as it is solid as a rock and silent.
Posts: 177 | From: nc | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dixiearcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24300

Where did you get the longer bolts?

--------------------

Nomadstalker
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nomadstalker   Email Nomadstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pm d you
Posts: 177 | From: nc | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Lawler
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Lawler   Email Kevin Lawler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GN makes a quiver with everything you need. I am right handed and use a left handed quiver on my bow because I don't like how far the right hand quiver mounts behind the riser.
https://blackwidowbows.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=114_118&product_id=495

Posts: 1205 | From: Creedmoor, NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dixiearcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24300

Would you happen to have a picture of how the left hand model looks on your bow?

--------------------

Mr. fingers
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. fingers   Email Mr. fingers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get. GN quick detach. Best all around,quiver for 3 piece bows
Posts: 911 | From: Eveleth MN. | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stixbowdrew
SPONSOR
Member # 28378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stixbowdrew   Email Stixbowdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard, we have conversion kits in stock. Let us know if we can help you out!
Drew Kohlhofer
Selway Archery

--------------------
All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us.

www.selwayarcheryproducts.com

Posts: 831 | From: SE Michigan | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©