3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » 2017, A Season of Blessings and Bloodtrails!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 2017, A Season of Blessings and Bloodtrails!!!
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice write-up, great pics [thumbsup]

Well done & congratulations on an action packed blessing of a season. Praise God for it all! [clapper]

How’d you like that Stealthy XOP Air Raid Hang-on...? [archer] [goldtooth]

Posts: 940 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
56" Black Widow PTF
47# at 28"
Gold Tip Blems with 175 gr 3 blade
VPA up front with 535 total
Arrow weight.

17 yard shot, pass through.

Entrance

-

After the autopsy it was apparent that he died from perforated Lungs [goldtooth]

-

Slightly quartering to me, one rib difference towards the back on the exit.

-

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1508 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:

Well done & congratulations on an action packed blessing of a season. Praise God for it all! [clapper]

I was just writing up a kudos thank you for the stand set up!!!

That stand is sweet!!!! [goldtooth]

I think we have a spot that will produce some Awsome rut hunts for years to come!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 23feetupandhappy:
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:

I was just writing up a kudos thank you for the stand set up!!!

That stand is sweet!!!! [goldtooth]

I think we have a spot that will produce some Awsome rut hunts for years to come!!!!

[archer2]
Posts: 940 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

I had time to enjoy some Black Cherry in the pipe and a Big Sky Trout Slayer after I got him hung up in the garage....

-

The family got home and the boys went to work on him!!!!
I think next year they'll be able to handel one on there own [goldtooth]

-

The girls had to get in on the action too [goldtooth]

-

Well that's long winded but that's what the TradGang camp fire is for [campfire]

Blessings to all in this Thanksgiving Season [archer]

--------------------

MnFn
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nicely done on all accounts!
Congratulations on the deer and life in general.
gary

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 2082 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story and pic's, love the family involvement!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4066 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HOGLESS2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HOGLESS2   Email HOGLESS2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story.
Posts: 206 | From: oh Lake county | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very fine ... thanks for sharing the story and all you great pictures. Looks like an awesome family too !!

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4723 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome! Doesn't get any better than that! Thanks for telling your story

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 708 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpkiller
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice summary of 2017.
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Charlie P. }}===]> A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 4 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 3 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 4086 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great writing and a beautiful buck congratulations

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1211 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain*Kirk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain*Kirk   Email Captain*Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, great story and pix, my friend.
You are livin' the dream.

--------------------
Aim small,miss small

Posts: 705 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2018
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on a great season. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4800 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great year you are having, especially the boys helping you.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 1060 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©