3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » A blacktail story.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A blacktail story....
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in!!

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 12202 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trumpkin the Dwarf
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 31043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpkin the Dwarf   Email Trumpkin the Dwarf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

[help]

--------------------
Malachi C.

"Scar" (retired) Toelke Whip 62" ~70# @ 33"
Unnamed Toelke SS 64" 64# @ 33"

Posts: 1091 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep it coming!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17299 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
degabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for degabe   Email degabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE are waitinggggg.
Posts: 104 | From: midmichigan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tater   Email Tater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[coffee] .... [campfire]

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Charter/Life Member
PBS Associate
Big Thompson Bowhunters
United Bowhunters of Illinois
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 3346 | From: Southern Illinois | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is going to be a good one.Thanks for taking us along. [clapper]
Posts: 4073 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H1tman7
2017 Contributor
Member # 36325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H1tman7   Email H1tman7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to leave everyone hanging! had to travel for work today!

The Day of departure was finally upon us. We met at downtown KMKC before light and began loading the plane. We were Wheels up shortly after sun up. The plan for the day was to get all the way to anchorage since we were flying with the sun. Thats 2500 miles in one day, split between two Pilots into country known for nasty weather.
Our flight first took us to Montana for a fuel stop, then to Washington for fuel again, then to Ketchikan for more fuel, then to anchorage...

All of the flying was beautiful - we overflew the US rockies including a good look at Glacier National park, and then had sporadic but exceptional views of the mountains up the Canadian coast into Alaska.

-

Posts: 150 | From: Overland Park Kansas | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H1tman7
2017 Contributor
Member # 36325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H1tman7   Email H1tman7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leaving KC and Punching through the Clouds:

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 150 | From: Overland Park Kansas | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great adventure!!!!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1508 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
2017 Contributor
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to the rest of the story.

--------------------
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Posts: 3115 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebit40
Contributor 2015
Member # 25584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] [coffee]

--------------------
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 54@28
Toelke Pika 54@28

Posts: 1930 | From: Colby, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodpuppy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodpuppy   Email Woodpuppy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm is that riser cocobolo footed with maccassar ebony? If the limbs are cedar I’ll accuse you of peaking into my brain. I’ll place my order in a few months...

--------------------
TBOF
Horse Creek Traditional Archey Club

Posts: 161 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Told in true trad Gang style [Wink] [campfire]

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17299 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trumpkin the Dwarf
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 31043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpkin the Dwarf   Email Trumpkin the Dwarf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh... more like true TradG... "oh look, a squirrel!" style. [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

[campfire]

--------------------
Malachi C.

"Scar" (retired) Toelke Whip 62" ~70# @ 33"
Unnamed Toelke SS 64" 64# @ 33"

Posts: 1091 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H1tman7
2017 Contributor
Member # 36325

Yes! sorry for taking so long on this... had to travel quite a few days for work this week and am behind! I need to find some missing pics of the mountains we flew over, they are worth it. then I'll get on with the story!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©