3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Retirement, now I can hunt more (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Retirement, now I can hunt more
achigan
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 39387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for achigan   Email achigan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. I pulled the plug in February and am loving it!

--------------------
PBS Associate
"The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places. Indeed my heritage is beautiful to me."

Posts: 665 | From: Terre Haute, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Homey88
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homey88   Email Homey88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Thanks for your service!
Posts: 1288 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4runr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny!!

Thank you for the years of service and sacrifice.

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 8087 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny, you've earned it !!! [clapper]

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3971 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don’t forget to call so we can do some hunting when you get to Tx...

Congrats on the retirement...

,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2770 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Email hitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best job I ever had! Welcome Danny.

--------------------
Black Widow PSAX RH 58" 47#@28
Samick Sage 62" 40#@28"
PSA Kingfisher RH 45#@28
Treadway longbow RH 60" 46#at 28"
W.Va. Bowhunters Association life member
Pope and Young associate member
Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters life member

Posts: 1666 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hatrick
Contributor 2018
Member # 2066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hatrick   Email Hatrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Danny. I retired back in April and I'm loving every minute of it. Still wake up between 4-4:30 but I go hunting now or just eat breakfast and read the paper.

--------------------
The scent of Autumn is like food to the hunters soul.

Posts: 1538 | From: Maryland | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats !! I’ve only got 25 more years myself. Lol. You gonna move back to the states ?

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2524 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Whittler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Whittler   Email The Whittler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny, congrats. After a while you will wonder where you got the time to do all the things that needed doing when you were working. :-)
Posts: 3281 | From: Northern Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HARL
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARL   Email HARL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Stuff Danny !!! Enjoy

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
62"57@28 Cari-Bow SilverFox
A Doz. Hill Longbows

Posts: 2086 | From: Barrie Ont.Can. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny thankyou for your years of service...enjoy your retirement and best of luck with the bow.."Sweety"!!

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3253 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny ... wishing you a long a healthy retirement

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4729 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
SPONSOR
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Danny enjoy!

--------------------
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9074 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodchucker
Contributor 2017
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS,Danny!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your retirement, Brother!!!

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5613 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awry
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awry   Email awry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations
Enjoy it!!!

Posts: 87 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©