3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Retirement, now I can hunt more (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Retirement, now I can hunt more
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Danny. This is going to be the best job you ever had and I'm betting you all excel at it! Enjoy every bit of it!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10437 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBergeman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBergeman   Email CBergeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny! Enjoy.
Posts: 307 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtguy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtguy   Email dirtguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your service.

I'm jealous of your retirement!

Have lots of fun!

Posts: 825 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
limbow
2017 Contributor
Member # 5003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for limbow   Email limbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny! Thank you for your service.

--------------------
Kevin Osworth
->>>--TGMM Family of the Bow-->

Posts: 2459 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Zimmerman
Contributor 2017
Member # 2714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Zimmerman   Email Keith Zimmerman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the deer and pigs aren't happy about this development!! Congrats buddy!
Posts: 4207 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stykshooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stykshooter   Email stykshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the retirement...
Posts: 953 | From: Miami Beach / Houston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny....

Looking forward to reading more of your hunt experiences.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6604 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChasingWhitetails
Member # 37578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChasingWhitetails   Email ChasingWhitetails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's FANTASTIC!!! Congrats and good luck on you Texas trip!!
Posts: 22 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tracker12
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 38129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tracker12   Email tracker12   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. I did the same a year ago form Federal Service. You will definitely enjoy the time off. I have to say it did take me a while to get used to having that much time on my hands.

--------------------
T ZZZZ

Posts: 1787 | From: Maryland | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zwickey2bl
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zwickey2bl   Email zwickey2bl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a few more years to clock in but I can see it now... hope you enjoy your time.
Posts: 336 | From: NW Alabama | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Danny....now you can adopt me!!!

Congrats Sir and thank you for your service !!!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31097 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAU
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAU   Author's Homepage   Email RAU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, you earned it! Man I hope I have my heath when it's my turn to pack it in! I can't even imagine what it will be like to have time and money to do whatever I want!! Again congrats!
Posts: 691 | From: NE Pa | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAU
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAU   Author's Homepage   Email RAU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, you earned it! Man I hope I have my heath when it's my turn to pack it in! I can't even imagine what it will be like to have time and money to do whatever I want!! Again congrats!
Posts: 691 | From: NE Pa | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleBen
Contributor 2013
Member # 21858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleBen   Email LittleBen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers to you on retirement, 5500 work days left for me ... give or take
Posts: 2979 | From: Albany, NY | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wile E. Coyote
2017 Contributor
Member # 745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wile E. Coyote   Email Wile E. Coyote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny, and thanks for your service. I hope you save enough to support your Custom bow habit for years to come! Lol [biglaugh] [biglaugh]

--------------------
Wayne LaBauve

"Learn to wish that everything should come to pass exactly as it does."

Posts: 657 | From: Pearl River LA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©