3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

SAM STEPHENS

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » NEW SPONSOR - Primal Tech Bows (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NEW SPONSOR - Primal Tech Bows
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!!! [wavey]

Primal Tech Bows

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31279 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' Good!

[campfire]

Posts: 2479 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[archer] Welcome

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2494 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wavey]

--------------------
http://www.tenringstrings.com

custom flemish twist bowstrings

Posts: 4257 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy,

Glad you finally bit the bullet! I'll try to post some pictures of mine a little later today if time allows!

I love my primal tech!

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Hunter's Choice Bowstrings

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Posts: 3076 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddster
2017 Contributor
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have shot a lot of bow's, like most everyone on here. I had him make me one and I can tell you three things about it.

1) Super smooth draw
2) Forgiving design
3) Beautiful workmanship and grip fits like a glove.
4) Very nice and caring bowyer.

Okay, that was 4, but he is a great guy, call him and talk with him. You will not be disappointed.

Posts: 1309 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRM_95
Contributor 2018
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!! Randy is a great guy and builds a heck of a bow. He will go above and beyond to make you happy. I can't say enough good things about mine!! Great shooter, super smooth and absolutely gorgeous. I'd recommend him to anybody.
Posts: 687 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineworlds9
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineworlds9   Email nineworlds9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
54" Shrew CH Carbon
60" Tall Tines
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
62" Cleland Stickbow

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Posts: 7194 | From: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5348 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sant-Ravenhill
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sant-Ravenhill   Email Sant-Ravenhill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willkommen!
Posts: 433 | From: Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katman   Email katman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard. [campfire]
Would love to see strung and unstrung profiles of these.

--------------------
shoot straight shoot often

Posts: 3682 | From: south carolina | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carbonflyr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 22990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carbonflyr   Email carbonflyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard!! [wavey]
Posts: 702 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Producer
2017 Contributor
Member # 43061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Producer   Email Producer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Posts: 216 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRM_95
Contributor 2018
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katman:
Welcome aboard. [campfire]
Would love to see strung and unstrung profiles of these.

Here ya go. Hopefully these pics don't come out huge like the last ones I posted!!
 -

-

Posts: 687 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hackbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hackbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Official and public congratulations Randy! I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this day. I've recently been good-naturedly accused of being a cheerleader for Randy. And I definitely am. He was a good friend long before I knew he was interested in building bows for anyone besides himself. When I first moved to Texas he graciously offered to take me hunting after "meeting" one another right here on Trad Gang.

I thought I was happy with my recurve until I shot one of his longbows. He and I talked about how I shot, how I hunted, my preferences in grip, etc. Ultimately, we decided on his 2pc model and I couldn't be more pleased. Todd and Ryan said it all above, but feel free to shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to discuss my thoughts and experience in detail.

I'll post some profile pictures in a little bit when my wife can help with the full draw pic.

Posts: 1251 | From: North Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©