3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » D&M CUSTOM ARROWS DECEMBER UPDATE & PICTURES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: D&M CUSTOM ARROWS DECEMBER UPDATE & PICTURES
ghall80
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2018
Member # 21583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghall80   Email ghall80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its here December and the Holidays and its already started out amazing for me. Got out in the woods with a good friend from NJ. A broken knee has held me back way to long and i just could not take it anymore. I just had to get out there!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving here on Trad Gang. I am taking a few orders for Christmas that I can guarantee they arrive in time for the Holiday. But the sooner I know the better.
Cleaning the last few sets I have in the works and I will be concentrating on those

Thank you all for another great November

Here are a few pictures of the new stuff I have in the Sponsor
classifieds

Doug Fir 70-75
These came out super nice they are dipped yellow and then a yellow dye with a dark stain at the point end.
 -  -  -

And here is a new combo and some ICS HUnters
 -  -  -

2117 Legacys

-

--------------------
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway--JOHN WAYNE

Posts: 1705 | From: CT | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghall80   Email ghall80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These went out to some happy TRAD GANGERS

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 1705 | From: CT | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

-

I love Banana cuts

--------------------

J. Cook
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 20751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Cook   Email J. Cook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those red white and blue nanners!!!!!

--------------------
"Huntin', fishin', and lovin' every day!"

Posts: 1254 | From: Kannapolis, NC | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris K.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris K.   Author's Homepage   Email chris K.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghall80:
 -

I love Banana cuts

Those are mine! Killing leaves and pine cones with them. Thanks again. That extra inch and brass insert is just what I needed. They fly great!
Posts: 765 | From: rockville,in. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chad Orde
SPONSOR
Member # 21806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad Orde   Author's Homepage   Email Chad Orde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like art work

--------------------
-------------------------------------
Chad Orde
Drifter Traditional Archery
www.DrifterTraditionalArchery.com
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. Truman Capote

Posts: 797 | From: Northern Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chad Orde:
It's like art work

gorgeous and deadly...
awesome!
[thumbsup]

Posts: 2344 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

Thank you all for the kind words

here is another 2 sets that just went out

-  -

--------------------

lunatic11
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunatic11   Email lunatic11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful arrows Gary ! I love my new set. They shoot as great as they look !
Posts: 453 | From: Nacogdoches,TX | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS AGAIN

PUMPING THEM OUT AS FAST AS i CAN FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I CAN TAKE ANOTHER ORDER OR TWO FOR CHRISTMAS BUT THATS IT. REALLY TRYING TO KEEP IT MANAGEABLE SO I CAN GET THEM OUT IN TIME

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
 -

ANOTHER SET OF THESE HEADING TO HAWAII  -

AND A SET OF THE REDTAILED HAWKS MADE UP AGAIN FOR MR HARPER

I LOVE THIS COMBO

-

--------------------

Nook
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nook   Email Nook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful and functional [bigsmyl]

-

--------------------
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Posts: 1117 | From: Charlottesville, Va | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zepnut
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepnut   Author's Homepage   Email zepnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those redtailed hawks are sweet
Posts: 917 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

Still a few set for sale in the Sponsor Classifieds and a few more to come

These are ready to go in-stock arrows

Full Metal Jackets 500s
 -

--------------------

ghall80
Member # 21583

1 DZ 70-75 Douglas Fir
5" Left Wing Feathers

-

--------------------

ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice......almost to pretty to shoot. [Cool] I would put them in my Hill back quiver and just walk around.... [biglaugh]

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15861 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©