3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

SAM STEPHENS

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Local Trad Gang Members

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Local Trad Gang Members
ToxophilitePastor
Contributor 2012
Member # 5031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToxophilitePastor   Email ToxophilitePastor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been a long while since I have been on Trad Gang. I've started to shoot quite a bit again and am looking for other traditional archers in my area.

I live in Swansea, SC. If you would like to fling some arrows sometime let me know.

--------------------
He (Jesus Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together (Col. 1:17).

Moab - 64", 55@27"
Hill Cheetah - 66", 58@28"

Posts: 237 | From: Swansea, SC | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Run   Email Rough Run   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind a drive, you are welcome to join us for our monthly shoot at Carolina Traditional Archers - first Saturday every month, so tomorrow! You can find more info on the website, or just ask away right here! First time visitors shoot and eat free!

http://thecta.org/

[ December 01, 2017, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Tony Van Dort ]

Posts: 387 | From: Kernersville, NC | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToxophilitePastor
Contributor 2012
Member # 5031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToxophilitePastor   Email ToxophilitePastor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. I will attend in the near future.

--------------------
He (Jesus Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together (Col. 1:17).

Moab - 64", 55@27"
Hill Cheetah - 66", 58@28"

Posts: 237 | From: Swansea, SC | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Malone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Malone   Email John Malone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's only two hours from my house. Free food ya say?

--------------------
Life is to short to pass up anything that could potentially be bow wood!

Posts: 459 | From: Richmond County North Carolina | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Run   Email Rough Run   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, every shoot we have a full meal that members bring or cook on site, and others bring desserts like pies, cakes, banana pudding, etc. Shoot a few rounds in the morning, break for lunch, shoot a couple more in the afternoon. You guys missed a good shoot yesterday - excellent weather, and a fine meal. Hope you guys can make it there sometime!
Posts: 387 | From: Kernersville, NC | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCNSC
Contributor 2017
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MCNSC   Author's Homepage   Email MCNSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the upstate of SC. Was sitting in a tree Saturday evening and thinking it would be nice to be able to get together with some folks after deer season to maybe do some small game hunting.

--------------------
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Posts: 1743 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

There are 6-8 guys from the Rock Hill area that come up every month, and they are active hunters and great guys. There may be more from SC. A big portion of our members, maybe a majority, are hunters, so I’m sure you could roust up a hunt!
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, CTA is a great bunch! I hate I missed this past shoot.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7509 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluemelonchitlin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluemelonchitlin   Email bluemelonchitlin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CTA is a fine group. A job and time constraints caused me to not being able to attend the monthly shoots. Then the shoots moved further away from where I live.
Anyway...I'm in Greer so if anyone would care to join me for some arrow flinging let's get together.
Didn't have a deer season due to a bad cataract in one eye.

--------------------
Revelation 3:20

Posts: 114 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allanburden
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 12080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for allanburden   Email allanburden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Laurens SC and definitely would love to get together with some fellow arrow flingers! I used to hunt a family friends farm near Swansea in Gaston.

--------------------
"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." Ernest Hemingway

Posts: 519 | From: Laurens, SC | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©