3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Byron Ferguson Podcast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Byron Ferguson Podcast
JR Williams
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Williams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be beating Matt to the punch, but The Push released a new podcast this morning and the guest is Byron Ferguson.

I actually had today off and did some stump shooting for a few hours and I listened to the podcast to and from my stumping grounds. Great interview, especially for the instinctive longbow crowd, but he has a lot of good nuggets no matter what style you shoot,

I really like the diversity of archers that Matt and Tim interview on The Push podcast. Thanks guys for all your doing!

--------------------
God Bless

Numunuu

Posts: 210 | From: Augusta, GA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePushArchery
SPONSOR
Member # 14520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePushArchery   Email ThePushArchery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!! You did beat me to the punch! Nicely done, hahaha.

Thanks for starting this thread. Hope your stumping went well!

--------------------
"The Push - A Traditional Archery Film"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1E1vKkSSoNs

@thepusharchery

Podcast - "The Push - A Traditional Archery Podcast" iTunes Podbean Stitcher

https://www.thepusharchery.com

Posts: 1371 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pavan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pavan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Byron interview was excellent and like you, there were some different questions I would have liked in there. Hind sight is excellent stuff. When conversing about the Hill aim versus 'become the arrow'. I think many are looking for a mechanical switch to throw. Hill's explanation is very mechanical, but in short order with consistent technique and practice, I would bet will fall into the 'become the arrow' system for many. One question I would have liked is the center is the center aspect. How forced is that mentally? When I mentally force an aim, it becomes an argument. I need to feel more casual about it, exacting, but casual.
I think the general history picture of what makes the man was excellent. I was not aware of the eye speed info, makes perfect sense.

--------------------
Pavan

Posts: 5896 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©