3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Episode 46 - Byron Ferguson - The Push Podcast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Episode 46 - Byron Ferguson - The Push Podcast
ThePushArchery
SPONSOR
Member # 14520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePushArchery   Email ThePushArchery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

Check out Episode 46 of The Push Podcast.

In this episode we spend the evening with the iconic & legendary Byron Ferguson. We chat exhibition shooting, equipment, shot processes and much more. Enjoy the episode!!

Find the podcast on iTunes, Podbean or Stitcher! Or you can listen in on our website: www.thepusharchery.com

-

Get Primal

--------------------
"The Push - A Traditional Archery Film"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1E1vKkSSoNs

@thepusharchery

Podcast - "The Push - A Traditional Archery Podcast" iTunes Podbean Stitcher

https://www.thepusharchery.com

Posts: 1372 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
limbshaker
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 34690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for limbshaker   Email limbshaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for rounding up Byron for the podcast!

He lives about 15 minutes from me. Nice to hear someone talk about the hunting in my area.

Great listen, thank you.

--------------------
"Leaves are fallin all around..time I was on my way." -Led Zeppelin

Posts: 142 | From: Decatur, AL | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakeemt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 35665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jakeemt   Email Jakeemt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the all time greats. Show was great fun.
Posts: 849 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evgb127
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 38925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evgb127   Email evgb127   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great episode. And x2 on the late season doe hunting in PA!

--------------------
-EVG

Posts: 117 | From: West Chester, Pennsylvania | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fattony77
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fattony77   Email Fattony77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna download this ASAP! I've enjoyed all of the shows that I've heard so far & I'm a big fan of Byron's. I got to meet him last year & hang out with him at his home & it's an experience that I'll never forget. Can't wait to listen to the show! Thank you!
Posts: 1320 | From: Muskogee, OK | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. fingers
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. fingers   Email Mr. fingers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed that guys! Thanks👍🏻
Posts: 915 | From: Eveleth MN. | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark R
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great podcast, Byron gave some of the best insight into trad I've heard. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 196 | From: il. | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©