3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

SAM STEPHENS

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Razorcaps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Razorcaps
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, I know that NAP quit making them and I still have some from Phil Mueller days but I need some more blades. If anyone has some and is willing to part with them, please let me know.

I have enough ferrules, just short on blades.

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4500 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dpg
Contributor 2016
Member # 22915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dpg   Email dpg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Biggie. Check your PM.
Posts: 192 | From: mi | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowBowinMO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowBowinMO   Email SlowBowinMO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NAP "reinvented" the Razorcap blade cartridge under the name Big Nasty Deep 6 or something like that. If you can't scare up some original Razorcap blades you can probably find some under that convoluted reincarnation they came up with.

I don't think they ever expected the new heads to sell very well, they were just trying to get rid of the pile of blades they had left.

--------------------
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Posts: 3054 | From: Kansas City, MO | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys...great response! I think I have enough now.

Thanks again!

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4500 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©