3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Asbell Pathfinder Pullover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asbell Pathfinder Pullover
BigP
Member # 44383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigP   Email BigP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you bigger guys worn the Asbell Pathfinder pullover? I really"need" one and I'm wondering how the sizes run.
Posts: 9 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mostly wear XL and I have a wool hooded pullover that is XL. it fits loose enough that I can put merino wool, a shirt and a down "sweater" on under it- but that is about it.

I use it alot.
see Manitoba Stickflinger 2017 bearhunt for a photo of all that.

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 2100 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gokartjon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gokartjon   Email gokartjon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6’3” and 260 pounds. I originally ordered a 2xl tall and sent it back for a xl tall.
Shoot them an email. They will respond and send you in the right direction. If not, they will make it right.

Posts: 175 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 6'4" and a portly 330#

If you'll take some measurements and call Teresa, she'll know what to send you. There are no tags in them and I've had mine for 20 years or so.

I have 4 different patterns. The last one I got is nearly black for turkey hunting inside a blind.

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4500 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'3" and 220# here and an XL fits me perfect with plenty of room to layer underneath.

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10450 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call Terry at The Nocking Point. Believe he has a 3XL in stock but he wears a 2XL. Should be able to answer your questions if you cannot reach Teresa. This is a busy time of year for the Asbell's.
Posts: 4084 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trasher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 43544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trasher   Email trasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here the size chart from Theresa.

size chart

--------------------
Trying to get the bow a part of me!

Posts: 144 | From: Frankfurt Germany over the puddle | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIBIGHNTR
Contributor 2018
Member # 36993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIBIGHNTR   Email MIBIGHNTR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 6'1" and 235lbs and the XL fits great with room to fit a little layering underneath. I also have an XXL to wear when its colder over the top of my other layers.
Posts: 406 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpkiller
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'2", 180 lbs. Room for three of me in the XL.

--------------------
Charlie P. }}===]> A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 4 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 3 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 4089 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistercmath
Member # 45641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistercmath   Email mistercmath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can call Theresa. The number is on their site. I called her Saturday and she patiently helped me with my sizing decision. My new pathfinder is hanging in my closer. Great customer support and a very good garment. [goldtooth]
Posts: 3 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©