3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Wensel video (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Wensel video
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How awesome. Hate you weren’t able to have them when you came to Louisiana but I’ll send you an email and check after the first of the year. That should let you get caught up. Can’t wait to see it !! Merry Christmas

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2518 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePushArchery
SPONSOR
Member # 14520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePushArchery   Email ThePushArchery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, yes. Gotta put a check in the mail!

--------------------
"The Push - A Traditional Archery Film"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1E1vKkSSoNs

@thepusharchery

Podcast - "The Push - A Traditional Archery Podcast" iTunes Podbean Stitcher

https://www.thepusharchery.com

Posts: 1381 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad to hear you got it done Barry. I think I saw somewhere that you and Gene will be at K-zoo so I will pick up at least one there.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1213 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome can't wait to watch it and add it to my wensel collection

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3237 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonwilson
SPONSOR
Member # 39607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonwilson   Email jonwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! This is great Barry! Definitely gotta order one.

If you need help with the website, let us know! It's what we do. [Smile]

--------------------
Digital Marketing for the outdoor industry (web design, graphic design, search engine optimization, etc.):
www.gen273.com

Posts: 141 | From: Carthage, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herdbull
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herdbull   Email Herdbull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to watch this video last night and the night before as it is a two disc set. It showcases the awesome story telling ability of Barry. I’ve known Barry and Gene for decades, but was honored to have them join the bowhunting video projects my two brothers, David and Mark, were working on which eventually came to completion as Primal Dreams and the sequel Essential Encounters. Due to the vast array of film footage and a narrow scope of these two films, the viewers were often left with the questions about what happened to the rest of the story related to many of the scenes and hunts. We were able to fill in some of these blanks by writing books during the last few years including one by Gene, Barry and myself, but even with that, many of the questions went unanswered.

Well, Barry has taken it upon himself to answer many of the questions directed at him through the production of this new DVD set. He not only takes the time to fill in the blanks surrounding hunts associated with P.D. and E. E., but gave us a wealth of information, stories, and techniques from the start of his bowhunting career to the present day. Both old and young can see themselves in this film. It shows how far we have come, and gives good direction for our future. Thank you Barry for telling your story, inspiring us, and your humor…. And thank you Gene for not suing your brother over it! Ha Ha Ha. Mike

Posts: 1656 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome!!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17700 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NIGEL01
Assoc Sponsor - CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 22184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NIGEL01   Email NIGEL01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!!!! Been waiting patiently for this one!!!
Posts: 875 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Homey88
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homey88   Email Homey88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just sent my check out today! Can't wait for this!
Posts: 1282 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northern lights
Member # 21344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northern lights   Email northern lights   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check is in the mail, this is like waiting for the bow season opener. feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

--------------------
Now we're digging where the taters are.

Posts: 96 | From: central pa highlands | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottinPA
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottinPA   Email ScottinPA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife and sons were just asking me about a Christmas gift idea. Think I found one.

Looking forward to see it. I'll add it to the list of DVDs watched while on the bike trainer. Primal Dreams and Essential Encounters never get old but this will mix it up.

--------------------
"There is no excellance in Archery without great labor".
Maurice Thompson 1879

Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow.
Fred Bear

Posts: 509 | From: Russell, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2017
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Mike has alluded to, there is a lot to learn here in this DVD (as all the BOTB dvds) if you pay close attention. Really good stuff.
Posts: 6198 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddster
2017 Contributor
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ordered mine today
Posts: 1309 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcprintz
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcprintz   Email jcprintz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent my check out today. Can't wait

--------------------
TGMM,Family of the Bow

Posts: 448 | From: Charles County, Maryland | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one on the way also can't wait to watch it over the holidays along with my thousand campfires book [readit]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31250 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©